|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||37.5 x 2 x 0.75 inches|
|Item model number||R3203612|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||RLE202 / RJR601 Extension Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Gardus R3203612 12' Extension Kit for LintEater RLE202 Dryer Vent Cleaning System, White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||37.5 x 2 x 0.75 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Increases Reach of the LintEater (RLE202) and LintEater Jr. (RJR601) Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning Systems
- Clean from One Side of the Dryer Vent, Either Inside or Outside
- Multiple Extensions Can Be Combined to Easily Clean Longer Vent Runs
- Includes: 4 Qty. 3’-Long Flexible Screw-Connect Rods; 1 Qty. Rod Storage Tube
- Rods are not interchangeable between LintEater and LintEater Pro Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning Systems
- Help protect your home, and we’ll make a donation on your behalf to the American Red Cross. HY-C Company is supporting the American Red Cross Sound the Alarm campaign by donating .75% of the purchase price of every LintEater and SootEater product sold from July 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019, with a minimum commitment of $25,000. Your donation through this purchase can help save lives by educating families on how to prevent and safely escape from a home fire.
- The American Red Cross and Sound the Alarm name and emblem are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by The American National Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, please visit redcross.org.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Gardus R3203612 LintEater 12-Foot Extension Kit From the Manufacturer The Gardus LintEater 12 Foot Extension Kit adds additional rods to the LintEater Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning System to clean vents longer Than 12 feet. It includes four 36 inch long flexible rods and 1 Rod Storage Tube. The extension kit makes it easy to clean longer exhaust vents from one side of the dryer vent, either inside or outside. Multiple extension kits have been used to effectively clean vents up to 50 feet in length.
From the Manufacturer
The Gardus LintEater 12 Foot Extension Kit adds additional rods to the LintEater Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning System to clean vents longer Than 12 feet. It includes four 36 inch long flexible rods and 1 Rod Storage Tube. The extension kit makes it easy to clean longer exhaust vents from one side of the dryer vent, either inside or outside. Multiple extension kits have been used to effectively clean vents up to 50 feet in length.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The limberness of each section does make it advisable to add each rod section as you advance the cleaning head (rather than assembling all outside the vent pipe and then trying to feed the whole assembly into the vent pipe as one piece).
Just be sure you tape each threaded union before you feed it into your vent pipe. Otherwise, if you make a mistake and rotate the shaft counterclockwise, a union will disconnect and you'll leave parts stranded in your vent pipe.
I found that Lowe's sold the same brand, so I picked it up and then got the extension kit from Amazon. I hooked up my shop vac to the dryer vent pipe inside the house, and then went outside and started running the lint eater from the exterior inwards. WOW!!! I filled up my shop vac with lint 3 times. I then put everything back together, and started up the dryer. My advice is that the first time you run the dryer after cleaning the vent pipe, you have someone hold a bag over the exterior vent because when I started my dryer another huge bunch of lint came out the pipe. That blew out onto the lawn. Not a huge deal as I picked up the big chunks and then the rest simply dissolved in a couple of days.
I kept adding extensions to my power drill and was able to flush out more lint than I ever imagined was present. The system did not break or bind. It did exactly what I needed to do.
You have to go slow and take your time as you add each length of attachment so you don't lose the thing down the vent. Once you get the hang of it, very satisfying to use.
Will be cleaning out that vent regularly to prevent fire hazards and carbon monoxide risk.
Top reviews from other countries
Used it to clean 24 feet of dryer vent with one 45 and one 90 degree angle.