Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 24, 2012
not only is this fun it looks cool has authentic Garfield voice overs and is easy to play. plus I leave a great review
One person found this helpful
on June 29, 2012
Very fun game and I passed already all the levels. hoping they creators of this game make more levels or better. I will keep it anyway.
on July 1, 2012
I couldn't figure this game out. I don't usually play games like this and since it was free I figured I try it. It lives in my Cloud now.
on May 6, 2012
fun concept, great graphics and sound. cute and funny villain and minions, great use of the comic characters. I would say this is even more fun than shipping. Nrrmal to Abudabi!!
on September 21, 2012
My 6 year old loves this game, but ever since I loaded it, my Kindle seems to have occasional forced-close type errors. I reset the kindle, and it works fine after that, but I never had the problem before the game was loaded. The game itself is cute, featuring many of Garfield's friends and foes. My son loves all the different alien food invaders that appear as the levels get harder.
on February 26, 2013
I love all things Garfield so I would never even think of giving it a bad review. I have to admit though, I've not played the game so I can't really rate that.
on September 8, 2014
ok but takes forever to earn enough
on September 19, 2017
Great game it's just awesome
on December 10, 2014
Item as described
on April 23, 2012
Best app EVER. I have been looking forever for a Garfield app and I finally found this game!Best game ever.And it is free!
One person found this helpful