Garlic Press and Slicer in One! Cleaning Tool Included! By Vitaville, the Bistro Line Collection.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Don't be fooled by look-alike! Garlic press AND slicer in ONE! High quality, long lasting, fantastic value.
- Made from high quality aluminum alloy with a non-stick coating. Rust resistant! Professional grade and quality, compare side to side with some cheaper garlic presses. Not all garlic presses are made equally, do your homework.
- Easy cleaning: tool attached inside the handle! Nicely stored and convenient to use! Solid, sturdy, easy to squeeze. Sleek design, ergonomic handles.
- Hand wash recommended to prevent scratching the coating. Please do NOT use abrasive sponge to clean. Cleaning tool is included and makes cleaning a breeze!
- The must-know about Garlic you dont want to miss. Directly taken from the New York Times blog discussing about the benefit of garlic. People have known garlic was important and has health benefits for centuries, said Dr. David W. Kraus, associate professor of environmental science and biology at the University of Alabama. Even the Greeks would feed garlic to their athletes before they competed in the Olympic games. The concentration of garlic extract used in the latest study was equivalent to an adult eating about two medium-sized cloves per day. In such countries as Italy, Korea and China, where a garlic-rich diet seems to be protective against disease, per capita consumption is as high as eight to 12 cloves per day. While that may sound like a lot of garlic, Dr. Kraus noted that increasing your consumption to five or more cloves a day isnt hard if you use it every time you cook. Dr. Kraus also makes a habit of snacking on garlicky dishes like hummus with vegetables. Many home chefs mistakenly cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it, added Dr. Kraus. To maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic at room temperature and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes. That triggers an enzyme reaction that boosts the healthy compounds in garlic. Garlic can cause indigestion, but for many, the bigger concern is that it can make your breath and sweat smell likegarlic. While individual reactions to garlic vary, eating fennel seeds like those served at Indian restaurants helps to neutralize the smell. Garlic-powder pills claim to solve the problem, but the data on these supplements has been mixed. Its still not clear if the beneficial compounds found in garlic remain potent once its been processed into a pill.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With the right tool, tasks get accomplished faster and easier. Impressive garlic press and slicer in ONE!
A garlic press breaks down garlic more finely and evenly than a knife.
Tip from Chef Pariso: Don't buy pre-minced garlic. With this garlic press, you can make minced garlic fresh and fast. If you use a lot of garlic in your cooking, mince or sliced a whole bunch of gloves at once and keep them in small jar for the next day or so. That way you have to clean the press only once.
You have absolutely NOTHING to worry nor to lose for trying out this garlic press and slicer.
30-day challenge guarantee, love it or send us an email and we give you a refund and keep your press as our thank you gift for trying us.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Get this if you like garlic in your food. It will save you so much time, you will end up eating much more garlic. And you will completely avoid garlic smell fingers.
The little cleaning tool is quite sneakily tucked into the handle on the inside so you won't lose it but it doesn't get in the way either. Quality seems good and it is fairly easy to clean. Treat it well and it should last you a good long time.
And cleaning this press is very time consuming, and can get frustrating. Even with the cleaning tool provided, it is very hard to clean.
I will say that the company offers exceptional customer service. But as for the product itself, I wouldn't recommend it.