Garmin 010-01815-02 Echomap Chirp 72SV with transducer
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clearer scanning sonar - shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
- Chirp sonar - Chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in maps and charts - available with either U.S. Bluechart G2 charts, U.S. Lakevü HD maps or Canada lakevü HD maps.
- Clear scanning sonar - the CV Series comes with built-in 500 w Chirp traditional sonar and Chirp clearvü scanning sonar. The SV Series offers all of the same Features Plus Chirp sidevü scanning sonar.
- Best-in-class Internal 5 Hz GPS - Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Garmin Echomap Chirp 74Cv with transducer, 010-01801-01
Garmin Echomap Plus 73SV with CV52HW-TM transducer, 010-01897-01
Garmin Echomap Chirp 94SV with transducer, 010-01805-01
Garmin Echomap Chirp 74SV with transducer, 010-01803-01
Garmin Echomap Plus 73Cv with CV22HW-TM transducer, 010-01893-01
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||PrimeMarineTackle&Gun||Amazon.com||The GPS Store, Inc.||PrimeMarineTackle&Gun||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||7 in||7 in||7 in||9 in||7 in||7 in|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 2 x 5.5 in||9.8 x 2 x 5.5 in||9.8 x 2 x 5.5 in||11.3 x 2 x 6.4 in||9.8 x 2 x 5.5 in||9.8 x 2 x 5.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.7 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.12 lbs||2.3 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.8 lbs|
Following in the success of the echomap CHIRP Combo Series, Garmin is proud to announce the new echomap CHIRP combos with Clearly Scanning sonar technology. The CV Series offers Built-in CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP Clearly. The SV Series gives you Built-in CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP clearer and CHIRP sidevü capabilities. Each display size for the echomap combos is offered with either U.S. Bluechart G2 charts, U.S. Lakevü HD maps, Canada lakevü HD maps or a worldwide basemap. New Garmin QuickDraw contours software feature lets you create your own maps, with up to 1-foot contour lines, on any body of water.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Garmin Echomap Chirp 72SV was an incredible chart plotter, easy to use, accurate GPS, with the bluechart G2 it just perfect for you to sail at sea, and even it just tough as well, I got storm one year ago with nothing protection for the chart plotter, all wet for the boat and me, but nothing to Garmin chart plotter, and it just runs fine to guide me home. If wasn't I got it's GPS guide me home, I think I gonna be hit the rock when I close to shore when in storm.