Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Garmin 010-01995-10 Vivosmart 4, Activity and Fitness Tracker w/ Pulse Ox and Heart Rate Monitor, Midnight W/ Black Band, 0.75 Inches
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$25.29 (19%)|
|Color||Midnight w/ Black Band|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.5 x 0.2 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.04 Pounds|
About this item
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy to read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist based Pulse Ox sensor. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include estimated wrist based heart rate, all day stress tracking, Relaxation breathing timer, Vo2 Max, body battery energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others; Lens material: Polycarbonate. Strap material: Silicone
- Get vibration alerts for All notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android device users). Display resolution: 48 x 128 pixels
- Battery life keeps up with you; Lasts up to 7 days (excluding pulse ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering, too
- Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks and runs
Buy this product as Renewed and save $29.71 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Garmin vívosmart 4
Accent your style while enhancing your fitness with our vívosmart 4 activity tracker. This slim, swim-friendly wearable comes loaded with fitness and wellness features to help you make the most of a healthier, more active lifestyle. A wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor lets you estimate blood oxygen saturation while you’re sleeping — or you can spot-check your oxygen levels anytime during the day. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition).
Stylish, Smart Design
This slim wristband tracker, available in multiple colors, complements your style with its distinctive design, metal trim accents and bright, easy-to-read display. The display is only on when you need it. And when it’s on, it auto-adjusts to ambient light levels, so it’s visible even in bright sunlight. Whether you’re going to the office, the gym, the pool or anywhere in between, vívosmart 4 is the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
- Can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include estimated wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android device users)
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering, too
Pulse Ox at Your Wrist
The Pulse Ox sensor on vívosmart 4 estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation level. Your Pulse Ox measurements are dependent upon a number of factors, including your overall health and fitness. Checking your Pulse Ox can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen. Turn on the feature to gauge your SpO2 overnight, or use it to take a spot measurement anytime to learn more about your body.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Sleep is important to your overall health, well-being and physical performance. To give you an idea of how you’re sleeping, vívosmart 4 tracks your light, deep and REM stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night. For added insight, turn on the Pulse Ox feature to view your blood oxygen levels during your sleep. When you wake up, you can easily review and compare your sleep stats in the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
Optimize Your Body’s Energy
Body Battery energy monitoring on vívosmart 4 uses a combination of stress, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep and activity data to gauge your body’s energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest. A higher number indicates you’re ready to be active, while a lower number suggests you might need to relax and rest a bit before tackling a workout. Body Battery can also help you make sense of patterns throughout your weeks, so you can understand how the past few days have influenced how you’re feeling today.
All-day Stress Tracking
You most likely experience stress at some point in your day, but how much? Your vívosmart 4 lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between. Tracking your HRV (the time interval between each heartbeat), vívosmart 4 calculates and displays your stress level. There’s also an optional 'Relax Reminder' feature that you can turn on in the Garmin Connect app. If your stress level gets elevated during your day, it will provide a vibration alert on your wrist and display a message (“Take a moment to breathe?”) to let you know it’s time to relax. Use the relaxation breathing timer, which walks you through the Fourfold breathing technique, proven to calm your mind and body.
Daily Fitness and Wellness Monitoring
Using the Elevate heart rate data collected from your wrist, vívosmart 4 can — with a VO2 max estimate — give you an idea of your current fitness level. In general, as your aerobic fitness increases, your VO2 max does the same. Based on your VO2 max, vívosmart 4 is also able to estimate your fitness age — a stat that you may be able to decrease over time with hard work and exercise. For added insight, vívosmart 4 will notify you if your heart rate unexpectedly rises above a threshold you’ve set. If you’re inactive for more than 10 minutes and your heart rate stays above your set threshold, you’ll get an alert.
With a vívosmart 4 tracker on your wrist, you don’t have to choose between staying connected and staying more active. Check the weather, control your music, receive smart notifications, find your phone, even reply with preset text responses (Android only), and access social media notifications on your tracker’s display — all while keeping your smartphone stowed away.
Keep Track of Your Active Life
Your vívosmart 4 greets you each day with a personalized step goal. Then it tracks and displays your progress. In addition to steps, its activity tracking capabilities include floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes and more. You’ll also see a move bar and get vibration alerts to remind you when it’s time to get up and move.
Track Your Workouts
You can use the preloaded activity timers to keep track of your exercise times and more. When using the strength training activity, it estimates your exercises, reps and sets along with your work and rest times so you can leave the notebook at home. And if you forget to start a timer, the Move IQ feature on vívosmart 4 will automatically detect exercises such as walking, swimming, cycling and elliptical training — and it even starts timing select activities. When finished, your activities are pushed to Garmin Connect, our online community, where you can review, edit and share the activities with your connections and friends.
Compare with similar items
Garmin vívosmart HR+ Regular Fit GPS Activity Tracker - Imperial Purple/Kona Purple
Garmin vívofit 4 activity tracker with 1+ year battery life and color display. Large, Black. 010-01847-03
Garmin vívosport, Fitness/Activity Tracker with GPS and Heart Rate Monitoring, Slate
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||GPS City||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Accent your style while enhancing your fitness with our vivosmart 4 activity tracker. This slim, swim-friendly wearable comes loaded with fitness and wellness features to help you make the most of a healthier, more active lifestyle. It monitors heart rate estimates at the wrist and includes helpful tools such as all-day stress tracking, a relaxation breathing timer, Vo2 Max and activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, pool swims and more. A wrist-based pulse ox estimate sensor lets you check blood oxygen saturation anytime during the day -or turn it on while you sleep. Plus, body battery energy monitoring helps you know when you’re primed to be active or when you may need to rest. Safe for the pool or shower, vivosmart 4 keeps you going strong with up to 7 days of battery life (excluding pulse ox sleep tracking) -while smart notifications with vibration alerts help you stay connected on the go (When paired with a compatible smartphone).