Garmin 010-03717-49 Forerunner 235 with Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitoring, Forest Blue/Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- WRIST BASED HEART RATE - Forerunner 235 utilizes Garmin’s very own wrist based heart rate sensor that tracks 24/7
- LARGER SCREEN - A 44% larger screen than the 225 but the same physical size
- BATTERY LIFE - 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode
- AUDIO PROMPTS - Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap times
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 235, the wrist-based heart rate GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features. Its built-in activity tracker keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running. Pair your watch with a compatible phone for connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking. You can also download customizable watch faces and applications rom Connect IQ. Measures heart rate at the wrist giving you the option to run without a strap. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|