Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 406 reviews
on January 31, 2014
I sent the first one back thinking, "This can't be right." Got the replacement quickly (gotta love Amazon!) only to find that the first one wasn't defective; it's a badly designed lousy fit. First, the hook-and-loop closure attaches on the inside of the case instead of wrapping over the top and attaching on the back, reducing it's strength considerably. Furthermore, it leaves an half inch gap between the top of my eTrex 20 and the strap. I noticed on the package that it's sold to fit five different Garmin units, which suggests that maybe the one-size-fits-all approach isn't working in this case.
review image review image
on March 24, 2017
On my second hike with this protecting and attaching my Garmin eTrex 30x to my pack, I heard a muffled thump and THANKFULLY stopped to investigate! I found my ~$200 GPS and this case lying in the leaves, next to the trail. The black, metal ring on the back of the case, above the belt clip had pulled the material and stitches holding it to the case completely out, detaching it from the carabiner I had attaching it to my pack. No pressure or stress, other than the light weight (~5 oz?) of the GPS and it failed with less than 10 miles of hiking. The fit and function of this case were fine, but with no way to truly secure it to the pack (I am NOT trusting a belt clip to hold and keep it on my pack!) it seems to be a dangerous proposition for the longevity/retention of your device.
on April 4, 2017
I love cases for things and value a well made, useful case. This case is crap. The the design is terrible. The buttons are not obstructed but they're close enough to make it annoying. The materials are too bulky as in the fabric and the seams and edges remind me of an old action figure assesory where the snap buttons are too big for the item. And the window doesn't align like they messed up the dimensions and sent it to production 1/8' off without knowing. Again like the buttons, the window doesn't obstruct but is close enough to obstructing to make it annoying.
on March 16, 2017
This product is a complete fraud. It does not fit the Garmin eTrex at all. I have no idea what it was made to fit but it most certainly was not the Garmin eTrex. I am shocked that Garmin allowed this piece of junk to be sold under their name and to carry their name on the packaging. I have used Garmin products for years and this is the first time I have seen Garmin sell garbage!
on August 17, 2016
I should have read more reviews first. This will not fit the latest generation of etrex 10,20,30 units. I am not sure about the touch units. I feel like the description needs to be clearer on actual compatibility, since etrex is one of the longest-running handheld GPS unit lines. It is a genuine Garmin product, which makes the incompatibility even more surprising.

On the side of the box, Garmin gives the following fit list. I hope it helps:
eTrex H, eTrex Legend series, eTrex Vista series, eTrex Venture series, eTrex Summit series.
on July 12, 2009
The carrying case fits well, and the window is clear enough to allow easy viewing of the screen. The clip is very stout, allowing the unit to be carried on a belt or strap. My only complaint, and it is a very minor one, would be the way the case seals with the Velcro. I think it would be better to have the top fold over the back, not under, as it is designed currently.
on March 30, 2017
Carrying case is certainly better than the GPS. Garmin certainly not what it once was. Last two Garmin purchases have been a disappointment!
on April 15, 2017
This is a fits all product that doesn't work with the Garmin etrex 35t. It will be going back. Only reason for the one star was it's required
on January 29, 2016
Not sure why I received this when I specifically ordered a data transfer cable. Big difference. Not sure if I made the mistake when I certainly was not looking for this and did not even have it pulled up. Any way I had paid for expedited shipping and all and well, the aeronautics class I was to teach using the cable cannot happen per the syllabus first thing Monday morning now.

Anyone ever get something they swear they didn't order and find themselves totally confused by that fact...or am I in a league of my own?
on April 8, 2017
Fits perfectly

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.