Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

81%
19%
Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on April 12, 2013
Bought this to replace the strap that came with my HR monitor. It fits a lot better! Easy to adjust. This smaller size should fit just about everyone - my bra band size is a 30/32 and the strap is about 3/4 of the way tight on me.
on July 20, 2014
Buy this if the HR strap that came with your Garmin is sliding down when you work out. It's still not that small, but you can tighten it to the maximum and it will hold up your monitor.
GARMIN, you need to make an X-small. Mine is at maximum smallness, and if I reach my racing/goal weight, I'll have to safety pin it to my bra.
Bust = 34, not all that small.
UPDATE: I sweat a lot and have to wash my chest strap very often. Unfortunately, it does not hold up very well to repeated washings. I am here to order another one. I guess I need to hand wash it from now on. I should have known that, but took a chance on the machine.
on March 2, 2017
I love this heart rating monitor. It always syncs very easily to my Garmin watch. No complaints.
on September 17, 2017
actually makes my HR monitor functional
on June 24, 2015
Best $15 fix ever! I was about to invest in a whole new system because my heart rate monitor wasn't working as well anymore. Turns out I had lost enough weight that the standard strap that it came with was just too big now! So instead of spending $100+ on a whole new system, this smaller strap has got my monitor back to tracking everything perfectly!
on February 18, 2017
Git this smaller fitting one because the one the watch came with kept losing the connection with the watch. This smaller one did the trick and fits perfectly. Highly recommended!!
on June 22, 2015
I like this because the size that came with my band was too big for me around the chest. It made it smaller and more snug fitting. However, it slips more than I would like it to. Throughout my workout I notice it gets looser as I go on. Its a quick fix, I just wish I didn't have to do it!
on February 22, 2015
Great for holding my HR monitor on.
on December 5, 2013
Nice for those of us who are smaller than average. Kept on having odd readings when I was wearing the standard strap: was way to big and had to fasten it via safety pin for it to stay in place. So no more weird set up to get the strap on, HRM stays in place the way it's intended. Reading seems accurate and chaffing caused by previous ill fitted strap are no longer an issue.
on June 30, 2011
I bought this because the original strap on my reebok heart monitor was too stretched out. Decided to try the small strap and glad I did! For the first time, I don't feel like I have to shove the strap under my sports bra to keep it from falling down. The tabs fit just fine in my non-garmin monitor. Cheap and much better than buying a whole new monitor!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.