Garmin nüvi Carrying Case
|You Save:||$14.00 (70%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Expandable black leather carrying case
- Protects your Garmin nüvi navigator with a 3.5" or 4.3" screen
- Warranty: 30 days
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Also Available in Frustration-Free Packaging
This product is now available in easy-to-ship, easy-to-open packaging optimized for our customers. See the Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging version.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Size (LWH): 0.59 inches, 1.97 inches, 2.76 inches
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
This new case will automatically adjust to provide the perfect fit for both 3.5-Inch and 4.3-Inch nuvi products. The case exterior features a soft, premium, leather-like material that is actually more durable and longer-lasting than leather.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I needed a case that was tight enough to fit only the GPS so the whole thing would fit in my purse or in the glove box.
- I found most were either too big (as the case with the Case Logic GPSP-2 or the slicker looking GPSP-4) or huge like the ones that could carry multiple GPSs and all their accessories. I only want to cover and protect the GPS not everything and the kitchen sink!
2. Looked well.
- Frankly the other huge cases were ugly and the standard 4.3" Garmin case 010-10823-01 was cheap looking and by design the GPS could slide right out of it to the floor. Navigon makes some nice cases but I this is not a Navigon GPS and I know it works but still if I can find something Garmin or generic all the better. They have a nice designed 010-10987-00 that it book style, but I did not like this particular style. This one has a nice black pleather look with gray felt interior, nice stitched design, and silver button that the rubber cord hooks to.
3. Protects well.
- Many cases like the Incase CL58006 looked nice and fit well but is completely neoprene and has no tough sides to prevent something from jabbing your GPS (not to mention neoprene is hard to keep clean from lint, etc). Other cases like hard drive cases that matched the size of the GPS also seemed too hard or too soft to store the unit without damage. This guy is stiff and lined with a nice gray felt-like material, I feel the item won't shatter on impact.
- The case like I said fits well and protects decently as there is some clearance from the edge of the case to the GPS, but of course being as tight as it is, it's just enough on my 4.3"
- I am concerned about the stretchy rubber cord lasting a very long time, it's tough but nothing beats a button.
- When pulling out the GPS the only way you can hold on to the unit turns the unit on.
The case I considered innovative in a way. The case is either a 3.5" or 4.3", I never could figure out how they could see that. All the pictures I saw were of the what looked like two different products. It's actually a case that covers the unit and if you have a 4.3" the flap does not fit as far down and there is a stretchy rubber cord that extends down to the silver Garmin button. Innovative because it's useful and it expands as you grow from a 3.5" to a 4.3".