Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on March 1, 2014
I really love the Virb cradle. It's great for quickly detaching the camera and moving it from one place to the other, and it has such a secure hold. I love the fact that the position can truly be locked in. It's very solid and not wobbly like the GoPro mounting systems.

I also like that I can take the camera off with one hand, update settings (if I'm not using the Virb app), and put it back with one hand.

I only wish that extra cradles were less expensive since I have two right now but wish I had another two.
on June 9, 2017
Great product, no surprises and fast shipping. Would definitely order from them again!
on March 11, 2015
While I don't like the fact that I need to keep buying these, it really is the most convenient way to mount a sports camera that I have seen so far. Garmin did their homework and understood that a quick release like these cradles offer is the way to go. So I leave one of these cradles mounted to my mountain bike, one on my road bike, and have a third that I swap between other random mounts. I also like that all the Garmin mounts have detents to keep the mount position from slipping. Probably not needed if your just doing selfies, but for use in sports it is quite valuable.
on February 11, 2014
I bought this extra cradle to streamline camera portability. It is simple, effective, and permits versatility when you need to make changes in camera placement. Nothing is more annoying than having to tinker with setup every time you change camera locations and this attachment is a handy piece of equipment even if you just need an extra for whatever comes up.
on July 17, 2017
Great product as described.
on January 9, 2014
Garmin branded Virb cradle works just like the original that ships with the device. This is handy to have so a user can mount the camera in multiple vehicles without unscrewing the cradle.
on August 29, 2015
use it everyday
on September 9, 2016
works as advertised. great to have if you want to use your Garmin Verb camera on multiple locations.
on February 6, 2017
Received it today I need a replacement cradle works awsome
on September 24, 2014
I purchased the cradle to mount on my mountain bike, so I could swap my Virb between one bike and the other, without having to dismount everything from one bike to transfer to the other. I didn't think that the cradle package would be missing some critical components, which Garmin wants you to pay $20 as part of the mounting accessories kit. Specifically, I'm referring to the coupler, which comes included in the Virb packaging, and is the only part missing from this package (when compared to the original). I don't understand why Garmin would see it necessary to omit this one part, when it includes a base, a mounting coupler, and all the other hardware from the original package! I'm very disappointed in Garmin's decision!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.