Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 581-590 of 2,230 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,380 reviews
on July 19, 2012
It has almost everything that I require in a GPS. I especially like being able to update the maps. However, since I use it mainly on my motorcycle, I wish it had an external audio jack that would enable me to connect it to my on-board radio speakers. I dont think any of the current manufacturers make one that does.
on December 12, 2013
The Garmin works good. It was easy to set up as we had an older Garmin. We noticed that the new offramp that was opened about a year ago was not showing up on the display. Not quite sure why as the map updates are complete. It is a nice feature having the street names called out.
on December 3, 2015
Worked for a few weeks. It appears Garmin does not care about anything but upselling. Gave up on Garmin, now use GPS on my phone.
on June 15, 2014
I am very happy with this GPS it out does the one I already have, I get lost in my own backyard and this helps me to get out and about without a fear of getting lost and taking detours when they are working on the roads Very happy with it.
on January 18, 2014
The gps is amazing. It has pictures of signs and landmarks on the screen, so that you can look out the window and see the actual route. This is as well as a regular map of the road. With the push of a button, you can find gas and food. It is the best present says my son
on July 20, 2013
Good. However, there must be wider options for the address. Sometimes the complete address is not known and it is good enough to reach the vicinity. However, this is not accepted by the device. Also, there must be more flexible options for entering details of a destination like a restaurant, outlet,etc.
on October 22, 2013
This thing worked for me once. Then the power cord came apart at the connecting port. Now it is frozen on the start screen.
I don't travel that often by car. But when I did this is what I got: Taken for $103.
on August 26, 2014
A good GPS product. Sometime it takes too long to get started...I'm heading in the wrong direction before it provide the right starting direction. Overall, it's a good price and does the job. I take it on all my travels...
on February 3, 2017
Wouldn't keep charge after about a month
on March 6, 2015
Good product at a fair price .. Got this for my daughter and she loves it .. easy to use !