|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.8 x 3.4 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||57LM-CR|
|Display Size||5 inches|
3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Garmin Nuvi 57LM 5-Inch GPS Navigator (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$74.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Foursquare - Search millions of additional new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare
- Garmin Real Directions - Garmin Real Directions guides like a friend using landmarks and traffic lights
- Direct Access - Simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like malls and airports
- Free lifetime Map updates
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With bright 5” dual-orientation displays, spoken turn-by-turn directions and innovative features, the value-priced nüvi Essential Series are easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigators that do not rely on cellular signals and are unaffected by cellular dead zones. nüvi arrives preloaded with detailed maps; select models offer free lifetime map updates1. Spoken Garmin Real Directions guide like a friend, using landmarks and traffic lights. Foursquare data adds millions more points of interest, so you can discover new and popular restaurants, shops, services and more in your area. Direct Access simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like malls and airports. Lane assist with junction view helps you navigate interchanges with ease. nüvi displays current street, speed, speed limit and arrival time, and cautions with school zone alerts that you see and hear.
Top customer reviews
One annoyance that still exists is if skip a turn, you get an nearly endless series of spoken messages to take the next turn, however, at least the annoying "recalculating" is largely gone. I wish there was a mute function to stop this, but alas the only way I see to do it is hit the power button to put the unit asleep. However, the endless "recalculating"
I've been playing with options. I started with restaurants, gas stations, etc displayed on screen all the time, but soon found the screen was so cluttered (at least near a city) that I couldn't see the route, so I turned this off. I experimented with 'North UP', but found on a quick glance I could not tell which way the car was pointing because the on screen car symbol is too symmetrical, so I am back to Track Up.
One continuing annoyance is that Recently found list fills up too easily with junk addresses. I gather from the online manual there is a way to delete an individual entry, but it is not intuitive, and I haven't yet been able to do this. There's lots of spare memory, so downloaded the online manual (.pdf) onto the LM65. Unfortunately .pdf files are not supported, and I don't see anyway to access the manual.
(update) For a long time I used the 'Recently found' list for my addresses, but this list has gradually filled up with junk, so I put a lot of time into trying to delete individually entries. By fooling around I was able to delete one or two, but I couldn't delete a lot of them and in doing this I inadvertently added new addresses making the problem worse. .
I've now given up trying to use the 'Recently found' list, but I have a work around. Pull your address from the 'Saved' list.The advantage of the 'Saved' list over the 'Recently found' list is that it will have far less junk, because it will only have address that you (not Garmin) have specifically saved. To populate my Saved list, which was empty, I called up the addresses in 'Recently found' that I wanted to keep and individually Saved them. ("i" leads to Save button.) I then deleted all the entries in the 'Recently found' list. New addresses will automatically be entered by Garmin into the 'Recently found' list, so periodically those I want to keep I can easily move into my 'Saved' list.