|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.6 x 6.5 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||4330261684|
|Batteries||1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Display Size||5 inches|
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Garmin Dezl 570LMT 5-Inch GPS Navigator (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 5.0-inch glass display
- Free lifetime maps and traffic avoidance information
- Custom truck routing for the size and weight of your truck
- Road warnings, including sharp curves, bridge heights, weight limits and more
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
dēzl 570LMT has detailed maps for North America that also include truck-related restrictions – like bridge heights, sharp curves, weight limits and more – and related information for most major roads and highways. Just enter your vehicle profile information (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials) and find truck-preferred routes suitable for the size and weight of your truck. Simple Truck Profile lets you easily swap trailer sizes with the touch of a button. The onboard Trip Planner lets you create multiple-stop routes and plan and save future trips. Easy Route Shaping lets you easily change your route to include preferred roads or cities, just by touching the screen.
Showing 1-8 of 71 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has frequently marked locations incorrectly: Address at wrong end of the street; corner address marked on wrong street because of the building is technically closer to that street, versus the street that shares the ACTUAL address --- this also goes for marking an address completely off of it's real street and selecting a walkway, alley, or backroad, or even a road on the other side of the property that is not part of the address whatsoever, sometimes routing me a mile away or more.
The "DEZL" edition I have allows me to put in vehicle dimensions, but it seems to keep routing me incorrectly, or is simply not up to date with road restrictions. So this is pretty bad for trying to an efficient route in more rural areas.
Aside from that, Garmin doesn't seem to understand routing priorities for "shorter" and "faster" routes. I have often been redirected to the "faster" routes merely because of speed limits... not that "If I turn here, I'll arrive 5 minutes earlier instead of redirecting onto a highway for half a mile." So it is not an intelligent algorithm.
This unit is OK for approximations, but you really need a secondary map or phone GPS to clarify things. Kinda makes this device useless and I shoulda bought a routing APP for my Android instead, and downloaded the map for my whole state for offline security. If I ever buy a standalone GPS again, I'll look at the Rand McNally ones, as I think they understand mapping way better.
Google Maps is still the best I've ever used, but I wanted something less connected, lower power usage, fully downloaded maps for low signal areas, etc.