Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on June 12, 2016
I ordered this clip despite the feedback from people who "answered" my question regarding whether this clip would fit on my tritronics dog collar remote. The clip fits perfectly!!! I would suggest that if you are responding to someone's question regarding a product that you only answer unless you are 100% certain that your response will be helpful. The tone of those who "answered" my question implied that I was stupid and had no idea what I was talking about, when in fact it was quite the opposite.
on April 5, 2017
My biggest gripe is that my GPS didn't come with any sort of case or clip in the first place. That being said, the clip went on super easy and seems to be really high-quality. The clip has a nice, strong spring and shouldn't have any issue staying where I put it. Now that my GPS has a clip, it will be even more easily accessible on trips. Having to stop and fish it out of my pockets on the trail was a real pain in the rear.
I'd certainly suggest this to anyone who bought an eTrex.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 16, 2013
It's a belt clip, it does what it's supposed to do. I did want to comment that this clip is designed to work with Garmin products beyond just the eTrex models. I bought it for an Oregon 450t, and it does indeed fit. In fact, according to the packaging, it works with "eTrex 10, 20, 30, GPSMAP 62 series, Oregon series, Dakota series, Approach G3, G5, Rino 6xx series, Astro 320".
on December 31, 2014
This clip fit my eTrex 20 very well, and allows me to clip the unit to the shoulder of my backpack. When I first bought my eTrex, I hung it from a lanyard around my neck or stuck it in a pocket. I wasn't satisfied with that arrangement and wanted to be able to clip my GPS to my backpack. My eTrex is now clipped to my pack on my shoulder strap, it easy to get to and I can clearly hear proximity alarms, even if I'm chatting with friends on the trail.
The clip installs and can be removed easily. It is very secure when attached to my GPS and the unit feels secure when attached to a belt or other loop. It can be a little difficult to remove from my pack sometimes, because it holds on so well, but I like the fact that it's secure.
The clip seems well built and operates well.
on May 13, 2017
DOES NOT FIT GARMIN TRITRONICS PRO 550.
Nice clip. Really wish that it worked as we have two remotes - one for each dog so that we're not switching between collars like crazy. Purchased these based on an earlier review that they would work with the Tritronics handheld. They might fit some of the "GPS shaped" controls, but not the Pro 550.
on May 6, 2016
If you look at the picture of the item, there is a tab near the bottom. That tab clicks into a corresponding female slot on the remote. In order to remove the remote from the holster, you need to lift the tab out of the slot. This is not obvious once the remote is in the holster.

The holster is probably the best way to use the remote dog trainer. However, this bit about the tab was quite frustrating. So three stars.
on February 13, 2017
I'm using on an Oregon 450. This is the typical belt clip style, and it is secure and works just fine. However, I also purchased the Garmin Swivel Belt Clip and I like that one better. It is equally secure and is a bit more convenient to use. For anyone considering a belt clip, though you'd be happy with this one, I would suggest the Swivel Clip instead. And I like either of these better than the Carabiner.
on January 1, 2014
I thought this would be a good idea for geocaching, but the clip doesn't hold the unit tight enough for me to feel secure. With this clip, I feel like my 200.00 GPS unit can be brushed off and in some of the locations I geocache in, this would be a nightmare to find. At 9.99 it is over priced and would cost it's value to return. Not a very useful item, they should have made it hook under like my cell phone, that will never get brushed off.
on December 3, 2015
This clip is alright, but it puts the center of gravity a little high when I clip the GPS to the sternum strap on my backpack. The GPS is a little top-heavy when using this clip and it sags forward a little if the sternum strap isn't pulled tight. The Garmin Swivel Belt Clip is better because the attachment point is higher, which allows the GPS to have a lower center of gravity and it hangs better from a strap that way.
on June 10, 2015
This is the clip I've been looking for. Why it doesn't come with the unit as standard equipment is beyond me. Oh yeah, Garmin can sell it to you as an add on. Just like the map chip that should come with the unit; this belt clip makes the unit "usable" in the real world. It's like Garmin would sell you a car and then charge extra for the wheels, seats, steering wheel or brakes. The unit works but ... you are going to want some "extras" $$$.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.