Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 298 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 314 reviews
Enthusiast: Runningon June 8, 2017
This case is much larger than the Garmin 920XT Forerunner I bought it for, but that's okay. I normally have my Forerunner in a carrying case with other gym accessories such as a gym lock, so this case is a really nice way to protect the watch surface of the Garmin against scratches. It's much larger than the Forerunner, and seems more designed for the chest strap. The chest strap fits when folded, and you can carry it without having to bend it in half to such an angle that would cause damage.

In other words, I think if this case were smaller, it would potentially damage the chest strap, which, as it is, fits comfortably inside.

This is a great way to carry an Edge or Forerunner.

By the way, if you belong to a gym, do yourself a favor and get a solid lock such as this (to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim of theft): American Lock A5300D Steel Padlock, 1-3/4"
on November 28, 2011
It's hard to say if this was worth it. It's just a zippered case that has some soft padding around the edge to keep its shape. So the inside is just one open area and both faces have a net that you can slide stuff into. The outside is mesh so it's very breathable. Good if you put your gear back in while wet or sweaty.

I got it to secure my Forerunner 405 in a way where it won't constantly sense rubbing on it's bezel and therefore be dead when I need it after it's been traveling in my suitcase. Tucking the watch in one of the mesh sides will most likely accomplish this and there is room in there for the heart-rate monitor (if you bend it) and the charger. Though I'm not sure it makes life simpler since most the things you put in here need to just be loose in the middle. It's not like there's a dedicated spot for all those things, but for that then Garmin would have to design a special case for every Forerunner. Even if things are tucked into the net they'll still bulge into the main space, so there will never be a quick and obvious way to arrange your gear.

I have the sony headphone mp3 player ([...]) and was hoping this would fit nicely in this thing so all my running gadgets would be contained. It will, but like the heart-rate monitor, it takes some flexing. If I was still using a separate mp3 player plus ear buds then they'd fit good in one of the mesh pockets.

It's good for keeping stuff together and making sure it stays dry. Seems to be of decent quality construction. I chose it over the hard-shell case for better flexibility of what will fit in there. This offers very light protection within your luggage but anything that would break your watch when loose would likely still crush it when in here.

It's probably worth 4 stars for being decent quality, but I've been burnt more than once by my 405 being dead when I wanted to run simply because being in my luggage causes it to drain itself. After years of zero issues with the 305 this is aggravating. Since Garmin surely knows about this issue, one would think that any 'official' case would be designed in a way to hold the 405 and similar watches to ensure that doesn't happen. I'm annoyed that the best they can come up with is a generic mesh case that will help this problem but not in a way that's better than any toiletry case would.

You are paying for the name and the mesh breath-ability, not for any designed-for-forerunner work.
on November 7, 2015
Not really meant for a Garmin 1000. The thing is huge. It's very soft and not very padded. There are two stretch interior pockets on each side that have plenty of room for a Garmin 1000. You could carry four Garmin 1000s and a pair of socks in here - so if that is your intention, this thing is perfect.

It looks like it is designed for a larger handheld, hiking type Garmin, not a small bike computer.

Not work returning due to cost to ship back. I have been storing the Garmin in a beer coozy in the case, along with a wall charger, and external battery charging pack, just to keep everything together. The coozy pads the Garmin a little better.
on December 31, 2014
I will be returning this item. I purchased this case to protect my Forerunner 220 in my suitcase when I travel and in my purse when I bring the watch to my office for a planned lunchtime workout. It looks like it is enough to protect the watch from getting knocked around and scratched, but the case is quite soft and is lacking in structure, which makes me doubt its ability to protect the expensive watch from crushing/cracking. While it is large enough to hold the watch, charger and heartrate monitor (and probably the foot pod, too, although I did not purchase that accessory), much of that space is empty space in the middle in which components could be stored all jumbled together. There is a mesh pocket on either side of the inside of the case. The watch and the charger can fit in one (with the cord wrapped up and the watch's band bent), and the heartrate monitor can fit in the other with its strap folded over several times. However, I would prefer separate compartments for all of these, possibly with a zipper to close them off rather than an open top, so that there is no danger of the components rubbing on and damaging one another. Ideally, I would like a sturdier case with more compartmentalization - essentially a larger version of a hard sunglasses case with separate sections for all of these pieces. Had I bothered to read the previous reviews before purchasing (I was in a hurry to protect my Christmas gift), I would have been aware of the issues with this product and probably would have opted for another case.
on May 7, 2016
Best 9 bucks i could of spent on Amazon.

Carries my Edge 520, my Forerunner 220 and all the cables for my GoPro, Bike lights and Garmin Cables.

This case is very basic so it can fit a wide array of uses.
on June 22, 2013
Offers no real protection. Just a case with Garmin logo. Similar to a pencil keeping case. Watch has no particular place to keep from scratching.
on July 19, 2016
I bought this to store my Garmin watch in. But I have honestly found other uses for this as I now wear my watch all of the time. I use this to hold a glass case and recently 20 days of daily contacts to travel with. I plan to take this item to Europe with my glasses and contacts stores securely in the case. This is a soft case which I missed when I ordered this.
on May 28, 2017
Perfect for carrying my Garmin Approach S2 & USB cable in my golf bag when not in use. Arrived quickly just as described, good value & seller.
on June 3, 2017
No, I feel so the product is misleading. I thought it was the size of the watch I was purchasing but both the screen protector and the case were so much bigger than necessary. The screen protector needs to be cut way down and the case would probably hold six of the watches
on January 5, 2016
Bought this to hold my Garmin Edge 520...this is plenty big (need to find more things to put in there) with two internal pockets.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.