Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Garmin DriveSmart 50 LMT-HD Navigation System (Certified Refurbished)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Driver alerts for increased awareness, including upcoming sharp curves, school zones, speed changes and more
- Bright, high definition, 5.0-inch GPS navigator with dual-orientation, pinch-to-zoom display
- Detailed maps of North America with free lifetime map updates and lifetime traffic
- Customizable smartphone notifications let you display calls, texts and other app alerts on your navigation screen. Bluetooth hands-free calling and voice-activated navigation too!
Save $126.00 when you buy Certified Refurbished or buy the New version here.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Garmin Drive Smart 50 North America LMT-HD is an advanced GPS navigator with 5-inch pinch-to-zoom display that combines the latest in driver awareness features with Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation, and onscreen smart notifications (calls, texts and other app alerts) to encourage safer driving. Includes preloaded maps of North America with lifetime updates, free lifetime traffic, Active Lane Guidance and more. You're alerted if approaching traffic jams, dangerous curves, speed zone changes, or railroad crossings. Plus, a fatigue warning even suggests a break after hours of driving, identifying potential rest areas ahead.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was concerned about purchasing a refurbished product, hoping I would receive all of the cables and windshield mount. The vendor (Prime Deal) included all of the original items listed on the Garmin webpage, so happy! Setting up the unit was a bit of a challenge; went more slowly because you have to download the PDF manual online.
The voice capability is kinda limited, don't expect a Bixby-like experience. So i don't use it much.
When connected to your phone via bluetooth, answering a call is easy and you can hear loud and clear, and be heard too. It really amazed me.
Bottom line, i am very satisfied and feel safer, because i have an orientation so awful that I could get lost on a straight line.
It was in new condition, like I wouldn't have known it was refurb except it was cheap. It's also a great choice for anyone who travels and wants to add openstreetmaps maps. FYI this specific model uses microsd card storage.
Again, really really nice gps, it's much better than google maps on the phone (what I used to use). This shows what lanes to use in complicated highway exits, the voice is clear and unjarring, and the interface is really easy to get used to.
The biggest adjustment is the numbers are smaller and slightly harder for me to read than on my 1490. Overall though, it's a great product, even refurbished, and will highly recommend.