Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Garmin Edge 20 GPS Cycling Computer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT - Weighing only 25 g (0.9 oz.), Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the smallest cycling GPS computers in the world, making them perfect for travel
- GPS +GLONASS - Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride - even under tree cover. The Garmin Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the first in this size and price range to add GLONASS
- EASY-TO-USE - Simple interface makes it easy to start, save and share activities. The crisp, clear display makes it easy to read.
- COURSES - Download courses from Garmin Connect and follow them on your device, receiving turn prompts throughout
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Go the extra mile. Edge 20 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. Perfect for tracking progress or mapping out your daily commute on Garmin Connect.
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer.
- Tracks time, distance and speed.
- Plan, download and follow new rides.
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect.
- Water-resistant, durable device.
With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
|Screen Size||0.9” × 0.9” (2.3 × 2.3 cm)||1.4” x 1.9” (3.5 x 4.7 cm)||1.5” × 2.6” (3.9 × 6.5 cm); 3.0” diag (7.6 cm)|
|ANT+ Sensor Compatibility||Edge 25 Only||✔||✔|
|Garmin Cycle Maps||✔|
Go the extra mile on your next ride with the easy-to-use Edge 20. This GPS + GLONASS-enabled bike computer tracks how far, how fast and where you ride. It's extremely durable and small in size, which makes it perfect for travel. Just place it on the included bike mount and you're ready to roll. It's ideal for training and everyday riding. Upload to Garmin Connect to see your ride on a map, analyze it and share it. Use the courses feature to follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Connect users for a virtual competition.
Features Weighing only 25 g (0.9 oz), the Edge 20 is the smallest cycling GPS computer in the world, making it perfect for travel. Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride - even under tree cover. The Garmin Edge 20 is the first in this size and price range to add GLONASS. Simple interface makes it easy to start, save and share activities. The crisp, clear display makes it easy to read. Download courses from Garmin Connect and follow them on your device, receiving turn prompts throughout. Download courses, view personal records and analyze post-ride stats with Garmin Connect to get the most out of your training.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Small and low profile.
- Build-in GPS tracking. No wiring or sensor needed to be install on your bike.
- Very good bike mounting system (included).
- Not the cheapest thing on Earth. Why is it more expensive than the actual car GPS is beyond me.
- It don't give you the option to just display a single feature on the screen during riding. It forces to display at least two available options, making the text smaller. Basically, screen too small for what is being displayed.
- GPS is not always reliable. It could give you false reading and long GPS lock.
I only needed this to keep track of my speed and the milege of my bike. For every other thing, you better off just mounting your smartphone on your bike. Of course, you're going to need coverage on your smartphone where the Unit does not.
Maybe one day I'll upgrade to a bigger device with bigger screen, but they cost too much
1. Fully charge the device.
2. Go for a normal ride.
3. Turn the device off when I get home.
4. Ride one more day.
If I try to stretch it to 3 days of riding, the battery won't last, or if I forget to turn it off in between rides the battery won't last. So I am getting maybe half of the advertised battery life. Other than that it's an awesome little unit.