Garmin Edge 25 Cycling GPS
|Price:||+ $7.26 shipping|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Display Size||1.3 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.7 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
About this item
- COMPACT - Weighing only 25 g (0.9 oz.), Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the smallest cycling GPS computers in the world, making them perfect for travel
- GPS +GLONASS - Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride - even under tree cover. The Garmin Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the first in this size and price range to add GLONASS
- CONNECTED FEATURES - Edge 25 allows you to instantly share details of your ride with friends and family via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect Mobile. Share your rides and training activities in real time with live tracking
- ANT+ COMPATIBLE - Pair Edge 25 with a heart rate monitor, cadence sensor and speed sensor to get the most out of your rides.
- GARMIN CONNECTTM - Download courses, view personal records and analyze post-ride stats with Garmin Connect to get the most out of your training.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Go the extra mile. Edge 25 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap¹, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Heart rate compatibility also provides more accurate information on calories burned during your ride.
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer With Connected Features.
- Tracks time, distance, speed and heart rate.
- Plan, download and follow new rides.
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect.
- Water-resistant, durable device.
- Connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack.
With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
|Edge 20/25||Edge 520||Edge 1000|
|Screen Size||0.9” × 0.9” (2.3 × 2.3 cm)||1.4” x 1.9” (3.5 x 4.7 cm)||1.5” × 2.6” (3.9 × 6.5 cm); 3.0” diag (7.6 cm)|
|ANT+ Sensor Compatibility||Edge 25 Only||✓||✓|
|Garmin Cycle Maps||✓|
Compare with similar items
Garmin Edge 130, Compact and Easy-to-use GPS Cycling/Bike Computer
Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, Black
Garmin Edge Explore - Touchscreen Touring Bike Computer with Connected Features, 010-02029-00
Garmin Edge 530, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity Routing
|Sold By||iTech365 (We Record S/N)||Amazon.com||TECHBALTORO||MBM Sales||Bike A Mile|
|Item Dimensions||0.70 x 1.60 x 1.60 inches||2.50 x 0.06 x 1.60 inches||3.25 x 1.25 x 0.25 inches||4.10 x 0.70 x 2.20 inches||3.20 x 0.80 x 1.90 inches|
|Item Weight||0.80 ounces||1.17 ounces||1.60 ounces||4.32 ounces||2.72 ounces|
Go the extra mile on your next ride with the easy-to-use Edge 25. This GPS + GLONASS-enabled bike computer tracks how far, how fast and where you ride with ANT+ heart rate and cadence compatibility. Bluetooth compatibility provides live tracking with automatic uploads to Garmin Connect. which allows your friends to follow your ride. It's ideal for training and everyday riding. Upload to Garmin Connect to view your ride on a map, analyze it and share it. Use the courses feature to follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.