|Item Weight||2.36 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 0.6 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||010-01688-00|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Display Size||1.2 Inches|
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Garmin Fenix 5 - Slate Gray with Black Band (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Color||Slate Gray / Black Band|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Display Size||1.2 Inches|
|Display||240 x 240|
About this item
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store.Display size: 1.2" (240 x 240)
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case. Display type : sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
This product is also available in New condition for $124.00 more than the current Renewed price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
MultiSport GPS Watch
•Model: Slate Gray fenix 5 Watch with Black QuickFit™ Band
•Premium 47mm multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
•Rugged design features stainless steel bezel buttons and rear case
•LED backlit high-resolution full-color Garmin Chroma Display™
•Interchangeable QuickFit watch bands no tools required
•Counts Steps & Monitors Sleep
•Uses your heart rate to provide calories burned info & quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities
•Performance widget shows the effects & progress of your workouts
•Connected Features include smart notifications automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community & personalization through free watch faces & apps from our Connect IQ™ store
•Outdoor sensors including GPS & GLONASS satellite reception & 3-Axis Compass with Gyroscope and Barometric Altimeter
•Battery Life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
•Water-rated to 100m
•In the Box: MultiSport GPS Watch & Charging/Data Cable
•NOTE: Pair with a compatible heart rate chest strap like the HRM-Run (sold separately) to access vertical oscillation & ratio ground contact time & balance & stress score
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
SIM Removal Tool
No SIM card
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a big watch, not suitable for small persons imo. Battery capacity is really god, seems to need 1 charge per week. (I do two partial charges instead)
With it being a renewed item, it is in practically PERFECT condition. I would definitely recommend buying a renewed anything. It only had one super insignificant scratch on the bezel. Besides that, nada! You can count on that rating to bring you the best bang for your buck.
The battery is as it is rated! Notice: the way the watch gets nearly 2 weeks worth of battery is with minimal usage (if you have extensive workouts, you won't get two weeks). Just like a computer, the more you use the GPS and other features on the watch, the more it will tax the 230mAh battery.
I can receive notifications (text messages, emails!) And read them from my watch! You can prepare automatic replies to reply back.
I thought about getting a metal band before, but the plastic one is perfect! It stretches slightly so you can keep the watch on snug without it feeling like a boa constrictor. This watch was engineered extremely well.
The barometer, altimeter, temperature gauge, pedometer, compass, etc work perfectly! Notice: the temperature will be off by a few degrees (give or take 5-6 degrees) due to body heat. If you want more accurate readings, Garmin recommends you taking it off and placing it somewhere for a minute or so.
And now, the TOPO map. Getting around in the map is very intuitive! I love being able to use this on my watch.