Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Garmin Forerunner 235 Black/Grey, One Size
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 4 x 3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEART RATE MEASURED AT THE WRIST: Forerunner 235 with Elevate heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, giving you the option to run without a strap. Its colorful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR WATCH AND YOUR TRAINING: No two runners are the same and neither are their goals. Set yourself up to reach yours by downloading advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect. You can even customize your data fields and download watch faces, widgets and applications all for free at Connect IQ.
- ON AND OFF THE ROAD RUNNING: A built-in accelerometer captures distance and pace data when you're running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod accessory. Once you're done running, it doubles as an activity tracker, counting your steps and calories throughout the day. It also reminds you to move after sitting for more than an hour. Forerunner 235 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly.
- WEAR YOUR PERSONALITY ON YOUR SLEEVE: Download the free Garmin Face It watch face app to customize your device with any photo from your smartphone. Just download the app, choose an image from your photo library, adjust the style for time and set it as your watch's face. Whether it's a scenic view from your last hike or a picture of your new puppy, with Garmin you can add personality to your watch that's uniquely you.
- IN THE BOX: Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate (Frost Blue), Charging/Data Cable, Limited 1-Year Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Garmin Forerunner 235, GPS Running Watch, Black/Gray
Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
Garmin Forerunner 45, 42mm Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Coach Free Training Plan Support, Black
Garmin Forerunner 735XT, Multisport GPS Running Watch With Heart Rate, Black/Gray
Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch
|Sold By||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Rocket Square||River Bay||Best- Brands|
|Are batteries included?||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 4.00 x 3.00 inches||0.50 x 1.80 x 1.80 inches||1.40 x 0.50 x 1.60 inches||1.65 x 1.65 x 0.45 inches||0.47 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches||0.50 x 1.80 x 1.80 inches|
|Item Weight||1.44 ounces||1.60 ounces||1.60 ounces||—||1.60 ounces||1.60 ounces|
|Sport Type||running||—||running||Running, Cycling, Strength Training, Training, Triathlon||running; swimming; cycling||running|
Bag a personal best with the Garmin Forerunner 235, a wrist-based heart rate GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features like audio prompts and text/call notifications. Garmin's Elevate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to run strapless while the colorful displays beats per minute in real time. When you're not running, the Forerunner 235 double as an activity tracker, counting steps, calories and sleep. Wireless connectivity delivers automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Running pace has a huge delay (15-30 seconds).
It has features I don't really care about: e.g. step tracking (seriously?).
The wrist located heart rate monitor of course is inaccurate, as we all know. I believe it can still be paired with a chest monitor.
I think Garmin has been getting arrogant as a company. It should be so simple for them to come up with a truly great running watch, but they seem to only care about trivial things such as music and phone notifications. Please just give me a Garmin that is highly accurate and responsive without all the bells and whistles.
After many weeks of comparing fitness watches I settled on the Garmin forerunner 235. I know it’s an older model but it’s still the best. And it beats the newer model..
Functionally it’s very simple and easy to use and outta the box at 50% charge I got a week easily as a general fitness tracker. Then at a full charge I got 12 days as a fitness tracker. Goodbye Fitbit! Multiple watch faces yes it has a great selection.
Replace stock band with almost any other band.
When I turn my wrist it’s slow to light up and I sometimes have to press the button.
Brightness could be brighter; but with a minimal light the screen is bright...it’s made that way!
I think the real beauty is the simplicity as it's not bogged down with lots of complexe options and features I'm in no need of.
I've never cared for the look of this watch but I'm even coming around on that as I like the look more and more.
The only small con is the overall brightness of the watch but the battery life is so good I guess that's the trade off.
I'd recomend this watch to any runner hands down.
The app is easy to use. I had issues getting it to connect to strava, which was the main reason I bought the watch. But in the end, I think it was a strava issue and it got worked out. An added bonus for me was the pedometer! I never thought I would care how many steps I took. But I check this one all the time—and it makes me walk more, for sure.
Top reviews from other countries
Precisão nas informações e fácil de mexer.
Muito leve e discreto no punho!