Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch, Black
|You Save:||$9.50 (5%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Built-in GPS - built-in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required!
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring - warm gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional Strap required.
- Vibration alerts - helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress.
- Updated display - new high resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing.
- Smart connectivity - auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic sw updates.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Monitor key aspects of your running and fitness progress by tracking distance, calories, pace and more.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Elevate wrist heart rate technology monitors your heart rate at the wrist 24/7 so you can run without a chest strap.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 pulls text, social media and other notifications, and it alerts you on your wrist.
Going on runs with walking breaks is easy, thanks to the run/walk mode. Let your watch tell you when it’s time to slow down or speed up.
Run. Sprint. Race. Tri. Spin. Swim. Bike. Row.
Find the training partner that fits all the ways you like to move.
|Forerunner 25||Forerunner 35||Forerunner 230||Forerunner 235||Forerunner 630||Forerunner 735XT|
|Wrist-based heart rate||✓||✓||✓|
|Advanced running dynamics||✓||✓|
|Strava Suffer Score||✓|
- Size (LWH): 1.4 inches, 0.5 inches, 1.6 inches
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Compare to similar items
This item Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch, Black
Garmin Forerunner 230 - Black/White B016PAPI3W
Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch, White B01KPUHE62
Garmin Forerunner 25 (Large) - Black and Red B013GVDTI4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RUNNER'S DEPO||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display Type||128 x 128 pixels, Digital Display||180 x 180 pixels, Color display||128 x 128 pixels, Digital Display||55 x 32 pixels|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 1.4 x 1.6 in||1.8 x 0.5 x 1.8 in||0.5 x 1.4 x 1.6 in||1.58 x 0.55 x 1.85 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1.44 ounces||1.6 ounces||1.44 ounces|
|Style Name||—||Without Heart Rate Monitor||—||—|
Stay fit, stay connected, and share your progress with forerunner 35. This stylish, easy-to-use GPS running Watch offers elevate wrist based Heart rate, giving you the option to run Without a chest strap. It also doubles as an all-day activity tracker to give you steps and calories. Forerunner 35 includes connected features like smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community, live track and music controls right on your wrist. Meet your fitness goals with help from various Sport profiles, intervals, vibration alerts to keep you motivated and useful features such as auto pause and run/walk activity mode. Forerunner 35 running Watch has what you need to take your running to the next level. Just put it on and go!
Top Customer Reviews
Garmin Forerunner 35 - It is the Forerunner that you have been waiting for, forget spending $329 for the FR235 with HR, this does almost everything the 235 does and has a better screen for night time viewing, and in the home. Main differences are... FR35 has Virtual Pacer, which compares current pace to target, FR235 has V02 max estimate, Recovery advisor (I can tell when I am ready for the next run myself), and Race predictor (I can pretty much mathematically guess when I am going to finish vs this thing telling me). Color screen isn't that nice and very hard to see during the night. Connect IQ (customizable watch faces, widgets, etc) I tried a few, they were just ok.
In a nutshell, this gives a average runner everything he or she will need to train, run races, and look good (as good as a gps watch will allow you to, at least)
Virtual Pacer, its a great feature that helps let me know how far ahead or behind I need to be.
Interval Trainer, This is a Must for a Walk/Runner/Jogger, Beeps loud enough that I can hear it through headphones or hear over a DJ (runDisney Events etc)
Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Battery lasts around 5 days, with 4 training runs and notifications turned on.
Band - looks good, feels great.
GPS - Works like a charm, fast sync (within 10seconds) Treelines never an issue for this bad boy, great job Garmin!
Garmin Connect - great to link up, with mapmyrun and others.
No Color Display, but I knew this going in
Not as customizable as some would like, if coming from the Fenix 3
Not for super runners, or triathlons
Wish the band was a little larger.
Guys, This thing is a great little companion for your quest to be a better jogger, run/walker, or intermediate runner.
Just get it. ( Not a paid Review, like rizknows) Take care guys, and see you on the road.
Now that I've run with the FR 35 I can say that I absolutely love it. Here are a few reasons why:
1. It both vibrates and beeps at the end of a lap. The FR 10 only beeps, so when I was running in loud traffic or talking to people I would miss my mile splits.
2. The face of the watch displays distance, time, and current pace while you're running. With the 10 I had to change screens to see current pace which was a hassle. The pace also seems to be pretty accurate.
3. The band has a little bit of stretch in it and isn't as rigid as the band of my Fitbit or FR 10. It's very comfortable. I also have tiny wrists and was worried about it fitting snug enough for the HR monitor to work, but that isn't an issue.
4. Connects to satellites very fast. The very first time took a little while but since then it's been quick.
5. Tracks your cadence during a run without the need for a foot pod.
6. Uploads your runs to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth. The FR 10 has to be plugged into a laptop which is annoying.
I love that now when I log in to Garmin Connect and pull up my most recent run, I can see pace, elevation, heart rate, and cadence all together (as opposed to before when I had heart rate, steps etc in the Fitbit app and everything else in Garmin). The ONE thing I really wish Garmin would improve is their app. The Connect website is great but I hate the app, and it's the only area where I think Fitbit does a better job than Garmin. I use the website more than the app though so that's not a huge deal.
I will be interested to see how long the Forerunner 35's battery lasts while connected to GPS. My FR 10 would only last about 4 hours 45 minutes, which was fine for every distance marathon length or shorter but not for ultras. I'm running a 50k in December and will update this review afterwards with whether or not the watch died on me.
So far, I'm extremely pleased with this watch and recommend it to all levels of runners!
Update 11/9: Like some other reviewers, I have noticed the heart rate readout is high at times while I'm running. However, the issue goes away if I twist the watch around so the heart rate sensor is on the inside of my wrist instead of the outside.
Update 12/18: I ran a 50k with the watch and it did great. The distance was only .2 of a mile off at the finish line, which is pretty impressive on trails where the trees can mess with the GPS. The battery was still half full at the end too, and I was running for almost seven hours. I honestly didn't think the battery life was going to be that good - I know Garmin says it lasts 13 hours, but I've found that batteries almost never last as long as advertised. In this case though 13 hours seems to be pretty accurate. Still really really happy with this watch.