Garmin Forerunner 630 - Black/White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Display Size||1.23 Inches|
|Display||Touchscreen 180x180 pixel, Color touch screen|
About this item
- 2ND GENERATION RUNNING DYNAMICS -Calculates 6 advanced running dynamics: stride length, ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- PHYSIOLOGICAL MEASUREMENTS -Supports advanced physiological measurements: stress score, performance condition, lactate threshold, recovery time, VO2 max, predicted race times
- BATTERY LIFE - Long-lasting, Rechargeable lithium-ion
- WIRELESS - Wirelessly transmits accurate heart rate to your compatible device
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Whether you’re training for your first marathon or looking to crush a personal record, Forerunner 630 provides all the extensive data you need for training and racing. Check your form by pairing your 630 with the HRM-Run monitor to measure cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. Additional running dynamics include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio.
GPS smartwatch with advanced running metrics.
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with a high resolution color display
- Advanced running dynamics include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- Features stress score, performance condition and lactate threshold
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ
The Proof of Your Potential
Forerunner 630 uses extended physiological metrics to help you get the most out of your workouts and feel confident with what you can accomplish when you toe the line. Once Forerunner 630 learns your lactate threshold through a guided test, you can apply it to your heart rate training when setting up zones. Overall training load, sleep, nutrition and general life stress play a role in how you will perform in a tough workout.
Customize Your Watch and Your Training
No two runners are the same, and neither are their goals. Set yourself up to reach yours by downloading advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect. You can even customize your data fields, and download watch faces, widgets and applications all for free at Connect IQ.
It's Simple. Period.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network. So, you can compete with friends or family members on weekly step or running challenges — and compare your results in real time, using the LiveTrack feature. You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
|Forerunner 230||Forerunner 630||Forerunner 735XT|
|VO2 max estimate||✓||✓||✓|
|Wrist-based heart rate||✓|
|Advanced running dynamics||✓||✓|
Forerunner 630 has all the numbers to measure a runner. The touchscreen GPS running watch features advanced running dynamics1, extended physiological3 measurements, and extensive smart features2. The 630 also measures your heart to provide a stress score3, performance condition3 and lactate threshold3. Pairing with an HRM-Run also enables advanced running dynamics: ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, and real-time stride length. Smart features2 include e-mail, text, call and calendar smart notifications, and Connect IQ applications, watch faces, widgets and data fields. Additional connected features2 include automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts and live tracking.