Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Garmin Forerunner Bicycle Mount Kit
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 30, 2015
I recently upgraded from a Forerunner 220 to a fenix 3 and was a little unclear about compatibility with different models of Garmin watches after reading on Garmin's website as well as on Amazon. I can clearly state that it'll work for just about any watch. It's a simple rubber piece that wraps around a handlebar. The included zipties are unnecessary as the watch, when wrapped around the mount, provides all the necessary pressure to keep everything in place. Plus, if you own multiple bikes, not using the zipties allows you to quickly move it from one bike to the other. It's a little bit inconvenient to wrap a watch around this thing, but we're talking about a few extra seconds and clearly isn't a big deal. I've included images of both of my watches on the handlebar of a straight handlebar Giant Escape. I'm confident that it will work fine on any handlebar and will not interfere with brake/derailleur cables. It's nothing fancy, but it doesn't need to be. It works well and is recommended.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 29, 2016
Great mount and does exactly what its supposed to do.

Easily plops onto your bar and can be secured with the zip ties (2 provided not 4) Has nice nooks on the underside for the large end of the zip tie to tuck into and once cut just run a file over the end to smooth it out.

Depending on your bar tape, cable routing might be tight. I removed my front brake line and ran it through the mount. Nice and clean and no issue at all getting it through or with the operation of the cable.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 24, 2018
I bought this to be able to mount my Fenix3 on my bike while I ride. I didn't like having my Fenix on my wrist when riding, and this is the perfect solution. It would really work with any watch, so I'm not sure why they market it for just the Forerunner series. The mount is rubber... just snap it on over an empty space in your handlebars, strap your watch to it and your off... I don't even bother with the cable ties. They aren't needed as the watch strap itself holds the mount in place... and without the cable ties I can easily remove the mount if I don't want it on for some reason.

This thing saved me from having to use a dedicated bike computer. I have Garmin speed and cadence sensors on the bike linked to the Fenix3 watch and use the Fenix GPS to track my rides. This mount allowed me to completely get rid of my cateye computer, which didn't have nearly as many features as the Garmin setup anyhow.

It's a simple and awesome solution if you have a GPS sports watch and ride a bike.
on December 8, 2012
I'm a runner with a Garmin 210 who also cycles. I'm not anywhere enough of a cyclist to invest in a new GPS watch/ bike computer. I was disapointed when I went into the local bike shop with my watch and asked how they recommended mounting it on my bike for ease of use and they launched into a whole ordeal about what sort of bike computer I should purchase and how there are some tri-watches that have removable and bike-mountable watch faces. I don't need that. A Garmin rep at the Chicago marathon expo taught me how to change the display from minutes/mile (what I use as a runner) to miles/hour (how I like it displayed when I'm cycling) and then I found this on Amazon and I'm set. :) Cheap, easy solution. I also find I don't need the zip tie; once my watch is tightened around the plastic piece it's not going anywhere. This does EXACTLY what I wanted it to do.
on November 5, 2017
Works ok but 1) there's no easy way to make the zip-tie clasp disappear into the mount and 2) it doesn't come with spaces to mount on aero-bar computer mounts which are thinner than handlebars. I seem to recall the old version coming with rubber spacers...

So, using my Easton aero bars and computer mount, I have to find a way to attach this thing.
on October 29, 2015
So I was looking for something to attach my garmin watch to a computer mount built into an aero water bottle holder. I was hoping that this would work since I don't like the garmin quick connect. Unfortunately this is a lot larger than expected and doesn't fit on my mount. I even tried it on my road bike bars and it barely squeezes in with the cables and wrap. I think it's a quality made product that would work in the right situation but it's too large for my needs. I would make sure you have a decent sized open area on your bars if you plan to use this.
on May 9, 2017
I use this to hold my Garmin Vivoactive watch and use it for my cadence and HR monitor and it works great. I love that it is portable between bikes. Don't zip tie it and the watch will just keep it on the bar.
on November 9, 2017
This product is overpriced for what it its. That's the reason for the 4-stars. Otherwise, it's perfect. It hold my Gramin Vivoactive HR perfectly on my road bike. The watch, plus this mount, actually replaced my beloved Cateye bike computer.
on September 22, 2017
Bought this for my husband's Garmin watch - he loves that he can now use it for cycling and see it without looking at his wrist. It fit the handlebars nicely and was easy to install.
on November 21, 2013
Love this thing. I originally bought the quick adapter kit that allows you to quickly twist the watch off the band and then twist onto the bike mount. It was an extremely quick process but the new mount for the watch band is ridiculously uncomfortable and adds a whole new level of 'bulky' to an already bulky watch. I'd much rather suck it up for a few extra seconds and wrap the watch around this mount and lock it then deal with the bulky alternative. No regrets.

Oh yeah, I'm using this with a 310XT. Bulky but an awesome tool for running and biking.