Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Garmin Forerunner 55, GPS Running Watch with Daily Suggested Workouts, Up to 2 Weeks of Battery Life, White
Enhance your purchase
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Display Size||1.04 inches|
|Human Interface Input||Buttons|
|Product Dimensions||1.65 x 1.65 x 0.46 inches; 1.31 Ounces|
|Map Type||North America|
|Battery Life||336.0, 20.0 Hours|
About this item
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate (this is not a medical device) at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you’ve run
- Take the guesswork out of training with suggested workouts of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro feature (not compatible with on-device courses), which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more
- Customize your watch with free watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store (requires Garmin Connect app and Connect IQ app loaded on a compatible smartphone)
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode; up to 20 hours in GPS mode
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Garmin Forerunner 55
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get estimated heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
For personalized training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
We've got all the running essentials.
To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect app. So you can tailor your efforts to what’s ahead.
Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
When you’re ready to hit the track for some speedwork, use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in meters.
Want to improve your running form? Use the cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
Customize and connect.
Compare with similar items
Garmin Forerunner 45S, 39mm Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Coach Free Training Plan Support, White
Garmin Forerunner 245, GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Dynamics, Slate Gray
Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch
Garmin Forerunner 245, GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Dynamics, Slate Gray (Renewed)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||The Watch Co.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Top Sports||iSave|
|Are batteries included?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||1.65 x 1.65 x 0.46 inches||1.56 x 1.56 x 0.45 inches||1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5 inches||1.4 x 0.5 x 1.6 inches||0.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches||1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.31 ounces||1.13 ounces||1.28 ounces||1.60 ounces||1.60 ounces||1.28 ounces|
See yourself as a runner. Forerunner® 55 is the GPS running smartwatch that goes beyond pace and heart rate (this is not a medical device) stats. Take the guesswork out of training with personalized guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history and fitness level. Change things up with HIIT and breathwork activity profiles. Advanced wellness tracking features, such as all-day respiration monitoring, intensity minutes and more, put you in tune with your body. Get more runs in between charges, thanks to this watch’s long battery life, and make it truly your own by downloading watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ™ Store (requires Garmin Connect™ app and Connect IQ™ app loaded on a compatible smartphone).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Forerunner 55 is a cheap but high-quality watch that satisfies my needs. So far, I have no problem since I bought it a week ago.
The only issue is that sleep assessment is not precise. Sleeping duration may be acceptable but the quality of sleep may be misclassified.
Overall, I am really satisfied with this product and wanna keep on using it for the training of half Marathon.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on July 19, 2021