3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||56 x 1.2 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specifically designed for triathletes
- Garmin's smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Comfortable, easily adjustable strap. Soft rounded edges and covered seams
- Suitable for use when running, cycling, swimming
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to your compatible Garmin fitness device
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Garmin HRM Swim and Triathlon StrapsSometimes, even the best, most advanced fitness technology can't keep up with you: until now. Why lose track of your heart rate just because you're underwater? Introducing the new HRM-Tri Heart Rate Strap from Garmin. Track both your running dynamics and swimming heart rate all with one convenient HRM or add the HRM-Swim (sold separately) for interval summaries and more. Features:HRM-TriThis bi-fold adjustment ANT+ strap tracks heart rate both on land and underwater, sending data to your compatible multisport watch once you're out of the waterGet advanced running dynamics, including cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact timeCompatible with the Garmin Forerunner 920XT, fenix 3, and epixRun and swim comfortably with the soft-edged strap, featuring covered seams for an easy-wearing fitGarmin's smallest and lightest HRM strap to-date Train for 1 hour a day for up to 10 months with the extended battery lifeWhat's in the Box:Garmin HRM-Tr Heart Rate Starp: HRM-Tri, manuals
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 56 x 1.2 x 0.5 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 010-10997-09
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date First Available : October 14, 2015
- Manufacturer : Garmin
- ASIN : B071233BQQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #17,413 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I am updating this review (July 23rd). I am further disappointed with Garmin and this heart rate monitor. I thought I would go ahead and change the battery and see if the resolved the issues I was having. I removed the battery that came with the unit to find it with a considerable amount of rust on it. I cleaned the terminals and placed a fresh battery in the unit and followed the manual for correct battery replacement steps. The heart rate monitor has not worked ever since. It will pair with my Fenix 5 and in dry and wet conditions but no heart rate information is transmitted. I am sending this product back and have decided to get a different brand of heart rate monitor.
Edit: so I changed my battery for the first time (5mos of use) and after reading many other comments I've encountered the same frustrating problem. About a month after changing battery my HRM started acting weird and wasn't constantly tracking my HR. 2 days ago I noticed my watch wasn't picking up my chest strap at all, same thing happened again yesterday. I took my chest strap apart to check the battery and there was a bunch moisture and corrosion around the battery!!! I followed battery changing instructions to the T! Now, only after 6 months of use, I have a $90+ piece of junk! Angry is NOT the word. My cheap/basic $70 Polar F7 chest strap NEVER did this. If I'm going to have to replace my chest strap every time my battery dies then this watch isn't worth having. I can go back to my much more affordable Polar F7 watch!
So I do lots of mixed workouts, Crossfit, rowing, swimming, running, sprints, weights, MTB. So far this HRM is able to record all my data perfectly. Across all of those activities. So if you like training and love getting good data, buy this!
Foot note I have had it for about 3 months and already had to change the HRM battery. I used it about 4-10 hours a week. I think the battery is supposed to last longer than that but o well. Changed it out and was good as new.
Top reviews from other countries
Original review below.
I use this when I simply can't track my heart rate with the watch well enough: I've done cycling, resistance training, indoor rowing and even kayaking with this heart rate monitor: no problems. The moment it connects, the watch's HR LEDs go out and you are using the sensor for that from that moment on. Simple, as it should be.
I can't use this sensor for pool swimming as it won't stay put during a flip turn.
not good for swimming...the strap comes down ..doesnt stick to body ...
good for running and cycling ...
major flow is that it doesnt connect through Bluetooth...major set back when working out on zwift ..it should have Bluetooth too...
i have used it extensively as i am a triathlete...
some time it show heart spikes upto 234bpm ...which can be easily neglected
otherwise the product is sturdy and comfortable to use
reliable most of the time ...
gets connected very fast and easily to my garmin 935
foesnt require much maintenance
Un 10/10 en funcionamiento (fiabilidad del pulso medido) y en sencillez. Super fácil de emparejar con mi reloj Garmin. Muy ligera.
Lo peor: El tejido que cubre la parte superior de las bandas sensoras (el que rodea el núcleo azul de la electrónica) a pesar de que es elástico, da la sensación que tras algunos lavados se desgarrará, ya que es muy fino.