Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Garmin fenix 6, Premium Multisport GPS Watch, Heat and Altitude Adjusted V02 Max, Pulse Ox Sensors and Training Load Focus, Silver with Black Band
|With Deal:||$449.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$150.00 (25%)|
|Color||6 - Silver with Black Band|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Display Size||1.3 Inches|
About this item
- Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3 inches (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Performance data at your fingertips includes training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter, supports multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Connected features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
- Battery performance is up to 14 days in smart Watch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver Watch mode
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Garmin fēnix 6
Equip Your Wrist For The Challenges Ahead
· Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons
· Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
· Performance data at your fingertips includes training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics
· Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
· Connected features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
Quality By Design
fēnix 6 features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 17% larger than previous fēnix models. It includes a stainless steel bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
View advanced training metricsthat include estimated running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features (when paired to a compatible smartphone) send your location to emergency contacts.
Compare with similar items
Garmin 010-02063-00 Forerunner 945, Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Smartwatch with Music, Black
Garmin Fenix 6 Pro, Premium Multisport GPS Watch, Features Mapping, Music, Grade-Adjusted Pace Guidance and Pulse Ox Sensors, Black (Renewed)
Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire - Black with Black Band (Renewed)
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Dynamics, Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Runner's Depo||GPS City||GPS City||Shoppers Delight.|
|Are batteries included?||Yes||Yes||—||Yes||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Display Type||MIP LCD||LCD||—||240 x 240||LCD|
|Item Dimensions||1.85 x 1.85 x 0.58 inches||1.90 x 1.90 x 0.54 inches||1.85 x 1.85 x 0.57 inches||1.90 x 0.60 x 1.90 inches||1.70 x 1.70 x 0.50 inches|
|Item Weight||2.82 ounces||1.80 ounces||5.40 ounces||3.07 ounces||1.34 ounces|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking, Exercise & Fitness, Cardio, Running, Training||Running, Swimming, Triathlon, Training||—||—||Running, Cardio, Cycling, Exercise & Fitness, Training|
|Style||6||Device Only||6 Pro||Watch Only||Music|
The Fenix 6 Multisport GPS Watch brings cutting-edge design and performance to your fast-paced lifestyle. It’s contoured for a trimmer, more comfortable fit on your wrist, with easy-to-access features that include enhanced wrist heart rate (The data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), built-in activity profiles, Vo2 Max estimates and more. Plus, you can see how your hard work is paying off with performance metrics and training load balance readings. Satellite navigation and tracking functions combine with a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter to give you confidence on and off the beaten path. This Watch eases from workout to work day with smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to keep you connected and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) to free you from carrying cash or credit cards. Customizable power Manager lets you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HATE THE DIFFERENCE IN 6 TO 6X AS I BOUGHT WRONG STUFF. GARMIN SHOULD GIVE THE WATCHES DISSENT NAMES ! ONE OF THE BEST WATCH I EVER HAD. AND I HAD THE AMAZING SUUNTO CITIZEN SEIKO-AND MORE-GARMIN IS MY FAVORITE !!!
I was looking for an attractive, tough, light weight, long battery life smartwatch that i can use to track sleep and activity. I probably could have gone with a cheaper watch but i like the size of the 6 on my wrist.
I downloaded a few watch faces. Super easy to do. Just follow the instructions on your connect app.
Like all garmin devices, notifications are mirrored from your phone so modify those if you think you're getting too many.
The black silicone band is very comfortable and keeps the watch in the same place on my wrist.
Set up Garmin Express on your laptop with the cord plugged in. You can download apps and watch faces like the Christmas one shown in the photo.
All day pulse ox measurement is awesome. It pretty much does a measurement once per hour or so.
Steps are spot on accurate. I had a Vivosmart that I used first and calibrated steps with. I think the profile information on the vivosmart transferred to my Fenix 6.
Set up to the Garmin Express app on my laptop was flawless. My watch needed a firmware update which it did once I plugged the watch into the USB and connected to my MacBook.
Garmin Connect is fast when it syncs.
It didn't connect to my iPhone XR right away. It had some problems. After I rebooted the watch, the Garmin Connect app found it and synced.
Expensive, but it's the best multisport watch money can buy.
** Another update ** Battery life is outstanding (~6 days estimated) even with pulse ox on all the time and measuring during sleep. The watch is very comfortable to sleep in. It doesn't feel heavy at all. I wear it all day. Changed bands to a garmin leather one and it's smaller than the stock black silicone band but still comfortable.
Top reviews from other countries
The parcel arrived on time with no dramas.
Great battery life. Used it for swimming the other day and that’s got some great features (drill times, rest times etc).
It also looks great with the silver bezel.
Would recommend to anyone that wants a decent garmin watch upgrade.
Amazon arranged for another replacement, no issue.
Suggest that you carefully check when you take delivery.
Love the watch though!