Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion GPS/Fitness Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Garmin nüvi 55LMT GPS Navigators System with Spoken Turn-By-Turn Directions, Preloaded Maps and Speed Limit Displays (Lower 49 U.S. States)-(Certified Refurbished)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified to work like-new. The product is backed by a 1 year warranty
- Bright 5" dual-orientation displays
- Lane Assist with Junction View: easily navigate complex interchanges; brightly colored arrows indicate the proper lane position for your next turn or exit.
- Garmin Real Voice: Hear spoken turn-by-turn directions from speech technology that sounds more like a natural, friendly human voice
- "Up Ahead": Easily find places up ahead, like food and gas stations, without leaving the map
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Garmin nüvi 55LMT GPS Navigators System with Spoken Turn-By-Turn Directions, Preloaded Maps and Speed Limit Displays (Lower 49 U.S. States)-(Certrified Refurbished)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One annoyance that still exists is if skip a turn, you get an nearly endless series of spoken messages to take the next turn, however, at least the annoying "recalculating" is largely gone. I wish there was a mute function to stop this, but alas the only way I see to do it is hit the power button to put the unit asleep. However, the endless "recalculating"
I've been playing with options. I started with restaurants, gas stations, etc displayed on screen all the time, but soon found the screen was so cluttered (at least near a city) that I couldn't see the route, so I turned this off. I experimented with 'North UP', but found on a quick glance I could not tell which way the car was pointing because the on screen car symbol is too symmetrical, so I am back to Track Up.
One continuing annoyance is that Recently found list fills up too easily with junk addresses. I gather from the online manual there is a way to delete an individual entry, but it is not intuitive, and I haven't yet been able to do this. There's lots of spare memory, so downloaded the online manual (.pdf) onto the LM65. Unfortunately .pdf files are not supported, and I don't see anyway to access the manual.
(update) For a long time I used the 'Recently found' list for my addresses, but this list has gradually filled up with junk, so I put a lot of time into trying to delete individually entries. By fooling around I was able to delete one or two, but I couldn't delete a lot of them and in doing this I inadvertently added new addresses making the problem worse. .
I've now given up trying to use the 'Recently found' list, but I have a work around. Pull your address from the 'Saved' list.The advantage of the 'Saved' list over the 'Recently found' list is that it will have far less junk, because it will only have address that you (not Garmin) have specifically saved. To populate my Saved list, which was empty, I called up the addresses in 'Recently found' that I wanted to keep and individually Saved them. ("i" leads to Save button.) I then deleted all the entries in the 'Recently found' list. New addresses will automatically be entered by Garmin into the 'Recently found' list, so periodically those I want to keep I can easily move into my 'Saved' list.
Most recent customer reviews
Ha....lay Key...Read more