Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 27, 2010
I needed a spare mount for my Garmin 360 to use in a rental car on trips. I don't want to cannibalize my dash mount on my daily driver so I got a Garmin car charger, suction cup mount, and this Garmin 360 Car Cradle from Amazon. They are genuine Garmin and are identical to the parts that come in the box with a new Garmin. This is important for the Car Cradle because it holds the charger connector and grips the GPS itself, and it has a quick-disconnect lever that lets you take it out of the car when you park. I've used this setup with a suction cup windshield mount on trips with no problems.

Be careful to get the Car Cradle that matches your exact model of Garmin. If your model isn't listed, it probably won't work with you GPS. So, search on the model number and be sure and get the right one the first time.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on January 9, 2014
This item might be wonderful -- when I finally get it! You see, even though it was listed as PRIME and Fullfilled By Amazon, I've found out I won't actually receive it until FIVE TO TEN BUSINESS DAYS FROM NOW!

Those of us who have Prime accounts have paid for the privilege of free two-day shipping, and we expect to get it. If the label "Prime" on an item doesn't mean that, then it means nothing.

This error might be the fault of Amazon, or it might be GPS city's fault (GPS City is also known as Charger City, btw), but whoever is responsible needs to get it straightened out so fools like me, who need and expect an item by a certain date, get what they expect.
on December 22, 2016
This fits my Nuvi 350 exactly, it charges fine as well so it's a good replacement for the original one.
on November 28, 2014
This item worked as expected. I have an old 2006 Nuvi that keep loosing connection even with this new piece. The problem is the power splines in the Nuvi are worn so I now power the Nuvi via the USB port. Product arrived on time and I had no problems with the supplier.
on January 29, 2014
I lost me car cradle and looked for a replacement I found some sites that had them but I didn't like the writes they got I found this site and the write ups were good so I tried it and I have to say they were right the product that I ordered was just what I was looking for it came in a reasonable time I would use this site again
on July 21, 2016
I bought this to replace the original cradle, which I somehow managed to lose. This one fit perfectly and works great.
on July 15, 2014
Works fine. I had a little trouble understanding how an after-market cradle works, but the vendor called and explained it, and waited on the phone while I tried it out. No problem. Just me not understanding at first.
on June 29, 2013
I wish later Garmin units used this same connection scheme instead of the mini-usb, but that is a different subject. I purchased this for my wife's GPS since the original one had been lost. It worked exactly as it should. Now if I could just get her to use it more often.....
on July 19, 2016
Exact replacement for my Garmin Nuvi 360.
on September 5, 2016
Good and timely.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question