|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 4.2 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||4330261699|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||010-N1400-04|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Garmin Nuvi 58LM 5-Inch GPS Navigator - US and Canada Maps (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$76.39 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Foursquare - Search millions of additional new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare
- Garmin Real Directions - Garmin Real Directions guides like a friend using landmarks and traffic lights
- Direct Access - Simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like malls and airports
- Backup Camera Compatible - Take the worry out of reversing with the BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (no included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Detailed Maps with Free Updates- nuvi 58LM arrives pre-loaded with detailed maps of the U.S. and Canada. With free lifetime map updates, your routes are sure to reflect the most up-to-date maps, points of interest (POI) and navigation information available. New maps are available for download for the useful life of your GPS device, with no fees. Foursquare Adds Millions of New POIs- nuvi 58LM makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs (points of interest) -- that is, businesses, stores, restaurants or other destinations. Our POI database also includes accurate, relevant information sourced from Foursquare. Now, when you search, the most relevant Foursquare result appears at the top of the list. It's an easy way to discover new and popular restaurants, shops and more.
Advanced Driving Navigation at a Value Price
Easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with 5.0-inch dual-orientation display
Preloaded with detailed maps of the U.S. and Canada with free lifetime map updates
Garmin Real Directions guide like a friend using landmarks and traffic lights
Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare
Direct Access simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like malls and airports
Display: 5" diag. dual-oreintation touchscreen LCD
Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion, up to 2 hr. life
Mapping: Preloaded maps for Lower 49 states with lifetime updates. Ability to add additional maps via micro-SD card.
Guidance Features: Voice prompts w/ street names, lane assist w/ junction view
Other Functions: Optional traffic receiver and backup camera. Speed limit indicator, "Where am I?" function
Dimensions: 5.5"W x 3.4"H x .8"D; Wt: 6.4 oz.
Inside the Box
Garmin nuvi 58LM
Vehicle power cable
Vehicle suction cup mount
Quick start manual
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One annoyance that still exists is if skip a turn, you get an nearly endless series of spoken messages to take the next turn, however, at least the annoying "recalculating" is largely gone. I wish there was a mute function to stop this, but alas the only way I see to do it is hit the power button to put the unit asleep. However, the endless "recalculating"
I've been playing with options. I started with restaurants, gas stations, etc displayed on screen all the time, but soon found the screen was so cluttered (at least near a city) that I couldn't see the route, so I turned this off. I experimented with 'North UP', but found on a quick glance I could not tell which way the car was pointing because the on screen car symbol is too symmetrical, so I am back to Track Up.
One continuing annoyance is that Recently found list fills up too easily with junk addresses. I gather from the online manual there is a way to delete an individual entry, but it is not intuitive, and I haven't yet been able to do this. There's lots of spare memory, so downloaded the online manual (.pdf) onto the LM65. Unfortunately .pdf files are not supported, and I don't see anyway to access the manual.
(update) For a long time I used the 'Recently found' list for my addresses, but this list has gradually filled up with junk, so I put a lot of time into trying to delete individually entries. By fooling around I was able to delete one or two, but I couldn't delete a lot of them and in doing this I inadvertently added new addresses making the problem worse. .
I've now given up trying to use the 'Recently found' list, but I have a work around. Pull your address from the 'Saved' list.The advantage of the 'Saved' list over the 'Recently found' list is that it will have far less junk, because it will only have address that you (not Garmin) have specifically saved. To populate my Saved list, which was empty, I called up the addresses in 'Recently found' that I wanted to keep and individually Saved them. ("i" leads to Save button.) I then deleted all the entries in the 'Recently found' list. New addresses will automatically be entered by Garmin into the 'Recently found' list, so periodically those I want to keep I can easily move into my 'Saved' list.