BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2017
Very comfortable. After a few minutes you don't even know its there. Seems fairly accurate aswell.
on October 17, 2017
perfect product works well
on October 13, 2017
no issues with pairing/connecting to my Garmin Forerunner 230. Very pleased!
on October 5, 2017
it did not work so I took it to Garmin store and they told me that the battery is not even the original battery so it is not original at all and it also says it is new when obviously isn't.
i am really disappointed with this product.
on October 4, 2017
Been great so far, used it almost daily during training, triathlons is our thing.
Durable too, crashed my bike and this thing saved me from losing any flesh from my chest...legs and arms weren't so lucky, monitor still works like a charm.
on October 4, 2017
The gold standard in heart rate monitor straps. This one might not be as comfortable as the soft strap version, but it will last infinitely longer. My first one of these lasted 8 years, with multiple battery changes (from the original Garmin Edge 305). Battery changes are easy with just a coin, and if put back together correctly, it is water proof over and over. Compared to the soft strapped version with the tiny screws (which I use for running), this one is a breeze to change batteries on.
on September 29, 2017
Doesn't work.
on September 29, 2017
The item was delivered earlier than expected. Fits well and stays on during long runs. Glad I made the purchase.
on September 28, 2017
Works like a charm!
on September 28, 2017
Works great with my Suunto Ambit 2s

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.