Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 331-340 of 1,013 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,120 reviews
on January 16, 2016
With this the Garmin band does what is suppose to do and I can use it while I do crossfit so I know I am burning 1000-1200 calories per workout
on January 17, 2013
This watch makes your exercise program more interesting. It transfers a world of information to your PC so you can see not only how far and how long you went but also your heart rate and speed at any given point on you trip. It has to be charged often and you have to log on to the connect Garmin web site to view the report but aside from that - it is easy to use.
on January 3, 2013
When I purchased my Garmin 305 a while back it came with the traditional strap. I've upgraded to this strap and it is much more comfortable. Also it is more compact when bringing it somewhere. Just as reliable as the original strap so this is a must have if you're buying your first strap, and a good upgrade if your original equipment came with the original strap.
on June 7, 2013
I had the hard strap first. It lasted about 4 years. Since this one is a few dollars more I figured why not. Right away I noticed how comfortable it was. One issue, and I had it with the hard one too, after my first run(about 8 miles) with it-it had rubbed my skin where the battery part is. I guess I have it play around with adjusting it?
on March 21, 2011
It's comfortable for long wear time, better than my old stiff Timex Ironman strap. Removable circuit body from the strap. Replaceable battery. You can actually slip off one end of the strap on the metal bracket...could not see with my farsighted eyes.

My negatives: Not sure about corrosion resistance of the metal snap buttons between circuit body and strap. Don't know how durable the pliable sensor membrane is.
on June 3, 2015
Item works great would definitely recommend getting this if you need a heart rate monitor.
on July 29, 2012
I've used the monitor about 3 times and no problems. I'm using the digifit iTouch ANT+ dongle and so far so good. The workouts have been up to 167 BPM and no loss of signal. The soft strap is comfortable and easy to put on. Would give the product 5 stars, but I'm reserving that kind of rating until I've used the monitor for a while.
on October 30, 2013
old straps worn for over an hour cut into my skin below the sternum and I had to wrap the HR transmitter to prevent. not a problem with the new rubber underside of this strap. the only problem is the L and R. requiring only one of two possible ways to wear the strap puts 100% of the strap stress on one side.
on July 15, 2012
I have owned Polar Heart Rate monitors and straps in the past, but find this garmin product to be superior. Easy readings and pairs flawlessly with the ANT technology to my Garmin Edgee 800. My wife has one too with her Forerunner 910XT and finds equally impressive results. We both don't even feel the monitor when it is strapped on and enjoy being able to track out heart rate and recovery.
on June 2, 2013
This fits well, much like my favorite old style Polar straps, but I have noticed some erroneous readings coming from it. This has happened on only one workout, but it is frustrating. One second my HR is 150 and the next it's 280. I tried moving the sensor to no avail. However, on the 2 workouts since I haven't noticed any more errors.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.