Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Garmin Pro 550 Dog Training System
- MULTI-DOG - Ability to train multiple dogs at once, with purchase of additional dog devices (PRO 550 = up to 3 dogs) RANGE / FREQUENCY 1 mile range with 27MHz radio frequency for PRO 550
- BARKLIMITER Built-in BarkLimiter with Advanced Bark Correction Technology STIMULATION LEVELS and 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation for PRO 550; easily control the stimulation levels by using the top-mounted selection dial on the handheld
- VIBRATION PRO 550 only - adds vibration control option for training
- UPLAND BEEPER PRO 550 only - handheld has the ability to remotely operate the accessory Upland Beeper (sold separately)
- Includes - PRO 550 handheld, dog device, 3/4” black collar strap, AC adapter, split adapter cable, charging clip, contact point set w/ wrench, manual
- Classic, rugged design
- Train with stimulation and tone
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Classic, Rugged Design
The PRO 550 with proven Tri-Tronics technology allows advanced training for the serious professional with easy access to 21 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation, tone as well as the ability to quickly switch between 3 dogs. PRO 550 features vibration and tone settings, remotely operated beacon lights on the dog device to help locate your dog in low light, the ability to add an Upland Beeper (purchased separately), and a built-in BarkLimiter, activated on the dog device, to help keep the peace at home.
Garmin PRO 550 System
Includes Handheld and Dog Device
Intuitive, 1-handed Training of Up to 3 Dogs.
- Train up to 3 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately)
- 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation and vibration and tone settings
- Up to 1 mile range
- Built-in BarkLimiter operated on the dog device
- Remote operation of beacon lights on dog device
Train with Stimulation and Tone
Choose from 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, tone, and vibration for up to 3 dogs at a time.
PRO 550 features a built-in BarkLimiter, activated by the dog device. BarkLimiter features Autorise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking.
Tough, Water-resistant, Long-lasting
The PRO 550 transmitter is water-rated to IPX7. The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
The color-coded dog selection switch on the PRO 550 handheld allows you to determine which dog is receiving correction. Pairing the dogs’ collar color to the color of the selection switch helps you keep track of which dog is receiving stimulation or tone. Additional 3/4 inch polyurethane-coated accessory collars are sold separately.
|PRO 70||PRO 550||PRO Trashbreaker|
|Expandable||6 dogs||3 dogs||9 dogs|
|Range (up to)||1 mile||1 mile||4 miles|
|Stimulation||Continuous (6 levels)||Momentary or Continuous (21 levels)||Continuous (6 levels)|
|Upland Beeper Control||✓|
The Garmin PRO 550 with proven Tri-Tronics technology allows advanced training for the serious professional with easy access to 21 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation, tone as well as the ability to quickly switch between 3 dogs. PRO 550 features vibration and tone settings, remotely operated beacon lights on the dog device to help locate your dog in low light, the ability to add an Upland Beeper (purchased separately) and a built-in Bark Limiter, activated on the dog device, to help keep the peace at home.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Garmin Pro 550 Dog Training System
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||RafCamera||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.8 x 2.1 x 8.2 in||1.8 x 2.1 x 8.2 in||2.1 x 1.1 x 5.4 in||2.1 x 1.1 x 5.4 in||1.8 x 2.1 x 11.2 in||2.1 x 1.1 x 5.4 in|
|Item Weight||7.68 ounces||7.68 ounces||6 ounces||6 ounces||0.5 lb||6 ounces|
Top customer reviews
I did receive assistance from a dog trainer before I used it for the 1st time; and I would recommend seeking assistance from a professional if you are a neophyte like me.
I purchased this several months ago and so far it is quite reliable -- will keep you updated.
The one wonky thing is the charger -- different interfaces for the collar and the controller, but my 7 month old puppy now sits, comes, lays down, heels, retrieves, and no longer jumps up b/c of this device -- so the wonky chargers are a small price to pay.
What I Love Best Is The No Bark Feature, Setting Automatically Starts Off Low, Each Additional Bark, Raises The Bar (HAIR)!
Automatically Incrementally Lowers When Dog is QUIET. More Bark = More Powerful ZAP! (It actually counts total barks)
Dog Instantly Learns, Barking Is Not A Option( . )
I Tested Unit On My Leg, Did Not Test Setting Past #3! ! ! ! ! !
This Product Is the Best Designed Unit Available For (Home) Use. Mark,,,
i rarely review, but this collar is completely amazingly well engineered.