Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Garmin Venu 2S, Smaller-Sized GPS Smartwatch with Advanced Health Monitoring and Fitness Features, Slate Bezel with Graphite Case and Silicone Band, (010-02429-00)
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Slate Bezel with Graphite Case|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.6 x 1.6 x 0.48 inches|
|Map Type||North America|
|Battery Life||240 Hours|
About this item
- Suit your style with a smartwatch that's available in two colors and features a bright AMOLED display
- Know your body better with extensive health monitoring features including health snapshot, Body Battery energy levels, sleep score, fitness age, stress tracking and more (this device is intended to be an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
- Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and many more
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge
- Download up to 750 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription), and connect with wireless headphones (not included) for phone-free listening
- With a supported country and payment network, leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
- Never miss a call, text or social media alert with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist — when paired with a compatible Android or Apple smartphone
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Garmin Venu 2S
HEALTH SNAPSHOT FEATURE
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including estimated heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. This is not a medical device and is not intended for the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a score for your estimated sleep quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress and respiration.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your estimated heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. You can get tips to lower your fitness age. Your Index/Index S2 smart scale is required to use body fat percentage metric.
ANIMATED, ON-SCREEN WORKOUTS
Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
ADVANCED STRENGTH TRAINING
This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
Compare with similar items
When you live healthy, you live better. Get in tune with your mind and body with Venu® 2S. This smaller-sized GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body. It feels good to move. Switch up your activities with animated workouts and more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps. Feed your soul with your favorite music, stored right on your wrist for phone-free listening when paired with wireless headphones (sold separately). And battery life up to 5 days with rapid recharging lets you get an uninterrupted picture of your health. This is what it’s all about. Mind and body — connected by Garmin