Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Garmin Swim 2, GPS Swimming Smartwatch for Pool and Open Water, Underwater Heart Rate, Records Distance, Pace, Stroke Count and Type, Slate Gray
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Display Size||1.04 Inches|
About this item
- GPS swimming smartwatch for the pool and open water
- Monitors underwater estimated wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect online community
- Connected features (paired with a compatible smartphone) include smart notifications and automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (ohr) mode and 72 hours in pool and ohr mode
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Garmin Swim 2
GPS swimming smartwatch for the pool and open water
· Monitors underwater estimated wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
· Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
· Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
· Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
· Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect online community
· Connected features (paired with a compatible smartphone) include smart notifications and automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community
· Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Underwater Wrist-based Heart Rate
Garmin Swim 2 with Elevate heart rate technology estimates heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
Pool and Open Water
Where there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
Advanced Swim Features
Advanced training deserves advanced features, which is why we added even more to the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch. Critical Swim Speed approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress. Turn-based pacing alerts make it easy to stay on target and meet goals. Drill logging enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills. And when you need a break, Garmin Swim 2 lets you track your rests with two types of rest timers.
Designed for Water
Garmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
Get your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies or friends and family.
Beyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
Compare with similar items
Swim anywhere, train everywhere with Garmin swim™ 2, The GPS swimming smartwatch. Use it in the pool or in open water to monitor underwater estimated heart rate at the wrist and track distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and distance per stroke. Garmin swim 2 includes advanced features for timed sets and logging drills, and a new Auto rest feature makes it ideal for all swim levels. This watch’s slim profile won’t slow you down, and you can wear it all day to to estimate step count, monitor sleep and more. Analyze your activity, track your progress, or create custom workouts with the Garmin connect™ online community.