Garmin Vivoactive White (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
- BATTERY LIFE - Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS3.Smart Notifications - Pairs with your smartphone1 to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, email and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other ap This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Garmin to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 year warranty. GPS-ENABLED - Built-in GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking apps let you view your stats-even when away from your phone DISPLAY - Ultra-thin, high-resolution, sunlight-readable, color touchscreen display
- Garmin Activity Trackers are designed to track repetitive walking motion as steps. As your arm swings, the internal 3-axis accelerometer of the device will measure and record each complete swing as two steps. Occasionally, during certain activities, your arm may swing enough resulting in a small number of steps to accumulate. Examples include: Driving a vehicle (usually due to rough terrain),Taking a shower, A restless night of sleep, Brushing your teeth On the other hand there are instances where a lack of arm movement may result in a loss of steps while you are walking. Examples include:bPushing a stroller or shopping cart, Mowing the lawn, Carrying a bag of groceries or child The overall accuracy of your daily step trends and goals should not be significantly affected by the above scenarios.
- Many Garmin devices will communicate with Garmin Connect Mobile using Bluetooth Low Energy technology (BLE). There may be instances in which you experience trouble syncing your device. Although there are many variables that may affect syncing, most issues can be resolved by following basic troubleshooting.
- For assistance, refer to your products Owner's Manual.
- Most Garmin fitness devices use a rechargeable, lithium ion battery that is not user replaceable. Sometimes power related issues such as not charging can be due to a defective charging cable or charging contacts that are not clean.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
SIM Removal Tool
No SIM card
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
July 10, 2017: I emailed Garmin on July 6th with a copy of my purchase receipt to show that it has only been purchased 11 months ago. Then I got an email reply the next day, stating that I can send the defective product back and wait for a replacement, which takes 10-14 business days. There's also the option to pay a "deposit" so they ship the replacement first, and I get refunded the deposit when I ship the old/broken one back. So I called Garmin on July 10th, gave the lady my credit card info so she can charge me the deposit. I really have come to rely on this watch for my running and cycling training, so I really wanted a replacement quickly. She was very sympathetic, and voluntarily put a "rush" on my replacement order.
July 6, 2017: I emailed the seller who listed this with a "1-year warranty", and got a prompt reply of "You need to contact Garmin". I used Garmin's support website, entered my Serial Number, and got a "Your Vivoactive is out of warranty" message, even though I have the purchase invoice to show I bought it 11 months ago. So I have emailed Garmin's product support this morning, and hopefully get a response back soon. I'll update my review again when I hear back.
I loved this watch until it stopped working. My previous fitness tracker was a Fitbit Flex. I upgraded to the Vivoactive because I wanted the waterproof feature, GPS, and ability to track sports (mainly running, cycling and skiing).
I got the Vivoactive, and downloaded a few useful Apps like the ski tracker and watchface I liked. This sets me up for 99% of what I needed the watch for.
The watch is awesome for:
-Running (indoors and outdoors)
-Cycling (spin and outdoors)
-GPS tracking of your route
-great battery life (without using GPS, it'll last me 6-7 days with 1 hour workout a day)
-Very easy to use with the touch screen
The watch is not very good at:
-Gym workouts (a couple of lousy Apps to download but none works well)
-Swimming (in my mind, too much details required to set it up right if you use different pools all the time)
-Not very well suited for dressy occasions, but that's a minor point
-I also don't like the proprietary charging cradle, but most fitness watches now are built with a specialized charging cradle
-The screen is dim, but I prefer the dim screen with backlit option to save battery life
I had 11 happy months with this watch.
Last night, I went to sleep with about 40% battery life left in the watch. This morning, I woke up to a dead watch. Weird. It never drains much while I sleep. I put the watch in the charging cradle. Normally it would take less than an hour for a full charge. I returned 2 hours later, it's still showing 0%.
I re-started the watch, also did a number of factory re-sets. Still, the watch won't charge. I chatted with Garmin support online, and they said I need to repair or replace the watch.
For US$120, I thought the watch would last more than 11 months. This is very disappointing. So while I wait for Garmin to email me back with the fate of my watch, I am stuck with no tracker for my training. This is probably the most frustrating part of the whole experience.
I really wanted to purchase the white watch and was originally hesitant because I was afraid it would get dirty really quickly, however that's not been the case at all. The band is really easy to clean and I love that it's water proof. I wear it in the shower regularly.
Overall I'm very satisfied with this product and would absolutely recommend it to a friend.