Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band - Black w/o ant stick (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches; 2.4 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Garmin to work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Move Bar - Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- 24/7 Wearable - Stylish, comfortable and water resistant2 wristband that is always on and ready to go.
- Long battery life - Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display - View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals - Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories - Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You already know the active steps you take now can improve your overall wellness today, tomorrow and well into your future. And while it seems simple to get out of that chair more often and move, making it stick is another matter. That's where vivo fit fitness band, refurbished, can turn good intentions into lifelong habits. It's the only activity Tracker that greets you with a Personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it's time to move! vivo fit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vivo fit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.7 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 010-N1225-00
- Date First Available : October 30, 2014
- Manufacturer : Petra Industries (sports)
- ASIN : B00O19DIXC
Best Sellers Rank:
#358,740 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #165 in Pedometers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once I did get it to sync it works.
I like how the time on the watch is all on one line and not on two.
It has 1 button which you cycle through the modes and sync and pair. It is simple and looks very smart and clean. It's not bulky at all.
And you get 2 bands. Just make sure you put the band loop on the correct side or it will fall off and you may lose it.
The way it clips on is terrific. Simple and comfortable.
I can confirm that it does have a clock function. But it only works after you sync and do the initial setup. Again you need a working USB ANT stick for that. Without it, you won't get the watch function. There is no user manual included. You have to go on Garmin's site for that.
Once you do your initial sync after you have downloaded Garmin Express and installed. If you have WinXP Garmin Express will not install.
And you won't be able to do a set up.
The inactivity monitor works great. The red bar at the top grows as you sit around.
Configuration of goals are all done using Garmin Connect. And then you sync with the Vivofit.
The steps reset at midnight.
It's got 2 watch batteries that can be replaced instead of non-removable LiOn battery.
Which i think is great for it's intended use. I gave this to a friend who is a senior and does a lot of walking
but needed a watch.
It was perfect for him.
Luckily I was able to set it up. But out of the box I would not have been able to due to the defective ANT stick.