3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Garmin Vivosmart 3 with Extended Warranty
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Garmin vivosmart 3 Smart Activity Tracker - Black, Small/Medium
- Monitor wellness with all-day stress tracking and the relaxation-based breathing timer
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX:Garmin vivosmart 3 Smart Activity Tracker - Charging/data cable - Manuals
- BUNDLE INCLUDES:Garmin vivosmart 3 Smart Activity Tracker - Black, Small/Medium - 1 Year Extended Warranty
- "1 Year Extended Warranty in Addition to the Included Full Manufacturer Warranty"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Size: Small/Medium | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This would have been extremely useful later on when the rubber material of the band started to rip. I can only imagine it caught on something when I was putting on a jacket, but was shocked that it so fragile as to be damaged like that. It tore the rest of the way over the coming days and due to it being near the display itself, I have been unable to rig a temporary band.
Amazon said the warranty had expired for the device though and they could not replace/repair it.