Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 12, 2014
Maybe I installed incorrectly, but this product does not fit my Garmin etrex 20 very well. It's clam shell-like enclosure cinches tight with the cord but the sides of the case remains open, like the GPS is too fat for the case or something. The buttons are also much more difficult to operate as a result, since they don;t line up properly with the case. The case provides adequate protection for the gps device, but fit and finish is lacking. Disappointing
on June 6, 2014
This is by far the best one on the Market, It works Perfect, and is Mil Spec, you can control every Button with this on and its so well made and will save the Very Expensive GPS I have.
You will be very pleased with its construction and the way it holds and protects the GPS. I have the Garmin E-Trek 30 fully loaded with all the maps in the 4 corners Region and also the East coast so I want to Protect my investment and this Unit does just that when you have it hanging from your Vest or in a Picket , It just works.

Not It will not fit in a ram when you want to mount it but when your using it when you may drop it is when it pays off, I have not dropped it but it's been subjected to being banged around and Provides the Much needed Protection like it says it will.
on August 8, 2013
This case fits my eTrex 30 like a glove, it is strong and durable and I am quite pleased with it. This case is also quite flexible it is not constructed out of a hard plastic; I would describe the material as a rugged semi-hard plastic because it is plenty flexible. Even though the side buttons are covered by the case they are reasonably easy to press, they do have some added resistance but they are not at all impossible to operate. One of my worries when I purchased my eTrex 30 was the slightly convex screen, thanks to this cases concave screen opening I am no longer worried about dropping my unit and cracking the screen. I would highly recommend this case to anyone looking for a good quality eTrex 10/20/30 protective case.
on November 18, 2013
I purchased this item over the summer for my eTrex 10 and have used it for over 6 months now. It fits perfectly, is nice and grippy (even using gloves), and hangs from my pack for easy use with the cord design. You do have to memorize which buttons are where, as they are covered up by the case, but it's not a big deal. I have dropped this and my GPS has remained scratch and damage free. I love the case. If you invest the money into a good GPS, buy this case to protect your investment.

I use this for hiking in all weather. I haven't returned this product, but form their description they have an amazing return policy.
on July 2, 2014
This case is perfect for using with my eTrex when doing fieldwork and hiking. The strap can hook onto various places on my backpack or belt for easy access. The edges of the case do seal quite well, and I haven't had any issues with sand, etc. getting inside (I have a screen protector too). The material is quite thick (and grippy, which is good), but there are small depressions where the buttons are, so if you can remember which is which, they're fairly easy to push in. Overall, very pleased with this, and I expect it to last a long time.
on October 20, 2016
Shipped out fast, fits eTrex20 perfectly. The on off switch is easily activated. Couple this with a screen protector bought here on Amazon and I have no worries if it gets dropped. American made too! Happy to support this company. Hopefully they make an iPhone case someday
on April 10, 2017
Great protection for my eTrex 10 GPS. Very easy to install.
review image
on February 11, 2015
Super fast shipping! Fits my Garmin Etrex 20 perfectly. I have no issues with using the buttons other than figuring out which one is which. I would have liked the option of picking a brighter colored string! Camo gets lost way to easy. I spilled water on my Etrex in the GizzMoVest and I just pulled it out and left the vest in my truck window to dry. It kept my GPS from getting wet. Awesome product.
on March 15, 2017
Works great. Durable
on January 1, 2015
Protects our eTrex 20 well, but it makes pushing the side buttons a little difficult. Will still use it, just have to get used to that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.