BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 20, 2011
I just received my GizzMoVest case for my Garmin eTrex 20 and I'm very impressed. This case is basically a Rhino Liner for electronics. The case fits my eTrex perfectly and looks like it will provide more protection than just about any case I've ever seen for electronic gadgets. I read in reviews for other models that the hinge at the top of the "clamshell" appears to be stretched when the case is closed tightly. This is not an issue with the eTrex model. When my case is closed, the seal is uniformly tight all the way around. At first I was skeptical about the use of the lanyard and spring clip to keep the case shut tightly. However, the more I look at it I realize that any other latching mechanism would require attaching a clip to the rubber and would just create one more thing that could break. With this design the only hardware is the spring clips and I can't see any reason they would break. The weight and heft of the case make the GPS feel more solid in my hand and makes me feel much better about carrying it here in Afghanistan. The case does not interfere with the buttons at all, just realize that you need to memorize where each butoon is. The case has indentations to tell you where buttons are, you just can't see which button is which. The price may seem a bit steep, but I always purchase a good case with my electronics. I see it as an investment in the life of my gear and this case was definitely money well spent. I highly recommend this product.
on December 12, 2014
Maybe I installed incorrectly, but this product does not fit my Garmin etrex 20 very well. It's clam shell-like enclosure cinches tight with the cord but the sides of the case remains open, like the GPS is too fat for the case or something. The buttons are also much more difficult to operate as a result, since they don;t line up properly with the case. The case provides adequate protection for the gps device, but fit and finish is lacking. Disappointing
on May 29, 2012
I was hesitant as this is clearly not the cheapest case. I was concerned it would be too bulky, and that it would be "like any other". I had nothing to worry about on any of those concerns.

The product has the "wow effect" from the beginning.

First, it arrived several days early.

Second, the look and feel of the case is the best I've encountered for an electronic device (I've bought cases for cellphones, iTouch, digital cameras, etc. for about 10 years). If they made cases for cellphones and digital cameras I'd be considering them.

Third, the warrantee is one of the "no fine print" breed. To partially quote "...You don't like the way it looks? Return it... Your buddy knocked it into the campfire? Return what's left..."

Finally, while its not the cheapest, they offer $5.60 back if you simply blog about the case, which with the quality of the product I'm happy to do.
on June 6, 2014
This is by far the best one on the Market, It works Perfect, and is Mil Spec, you can control every Button with this on and its so well made and will save the Very Expensive GPS I have.
You will be very pleased with its construction and the way it holds and protects the GPS. I have the Garmin E-Trek 30 fully loaded with all the maps in the 4 corners Region and also the East coast so I want to Protect my investment and this Unit does just that when you have it hanging from your Vest or in a Picket , It just works.

Not It will not fit in a ram when you want to mount it but when your using it when you may drop it is when it pays off, I have not dropped it but it's been subjected to being banged around and Provides the Much needed Protection like it says it will.
on March 27, 2017
I did a thru hike of the Appalachian Trail in 2016, and my eTrex 30 was inside this case the entire time. I wasn't always gentle with my gear, and the gizmovest kept my GPS safe. After 2200 miles and 8 months, I returned with an intact GPS due to the protection of this product. my GPS was dropped, bumped and smacked more times than I can remember, so they must be doing something right.
on August 8, 2013
This case fits my eTrex 30 like a glove, it is strong and durable and I am quite pleased with it. This case is also quite flexible it is not constructed out of a hard plastic; I would describe the material as a rugged semi-hard plastic because it is plenty flexible. Even though the side buttons are covered by the case they are reasonably easy to press, they do have some added resistance but they are not at all impossible to operate. One of my worries when I purchased my eTrex 30 was the slightly convex screen, thanks to this cases concave screen opening I am no longer worried about dropping my unit and cracking the screen. I would highly recommend this case to anyone looking for a good quality eTrex 10/20/30 protective case.
on November 18, 2013
I purchased this item over the summer for my eTrex 10 and have used it for over 6 months now. It fits perfectly, is nice and grippy (even using gloves), and hangs from my pack for easy use with the cord design. You do have to memorize which buttons are where, as they are covered up by the case, but it's not a big deal. I have dropped this and my GPS has remained scratch and damage free. I love the case. If you invest the money into a good GPS, buy this case to protect your investment.

I use this for hiking in all weather. I haven't returned this product, but form their description they have an amazing return policy.
on July 2, 2014
This case is perfect for using with my eTrex when doing fieldwork and hiking. The strap can hook onto various places on my backpack or belt for easy access. The edges of the case do seal quite well, and I haven't had any issues with sand, etc. getting inside (I have a screen protector too). The material is quite thick (and grippy, which is good), but there are small depressions where the buttons are, so if you can remember which is which, they're fairly easy to push in. Overall, very pleased with this, and I expect it to last a long time.
on October 20, 2016
Shipped out fast, fits eTrex20 perfectly. The on off switch is easily activated. Couple this with a screen protector bought here on Amazon and I have no worries if it gets dropped. American made too! Happy to support this company. Hopefully they make an iPhone case someday
on April 10, 2017
Great protection for my eTrex 10 GPS. Very easy to install.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.