Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$29.43 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. We improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and support for spine-mounting accessories.
Rugged Handheld GPS with Enhanced Capabilities.
- Worldwide basemap
- 2.2" monochrome display, easy to read in any light
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- Paperless geocaching
- 25-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries
eTrex supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to 'lock on' to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS.
Plan Your Next Trip
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks
- This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers.
- BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
|eTrex 30x||eTrex 20x||eTrex 10|
|Display size, WxH||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.6 x 4.3 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||240 x 320 pixels||240 x 320 pixels||128 x 160 pixels|
|Display type||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||transflective, monochrome|
|Ability to add maps||✓||✓|
|Track log||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Custom maps compatible||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Garmin eTrex 22x, Rugged Handheld GPS Navigator
Garmin inReach Mini GPS Satellite Communicator
Garmin eTrex 20x, Handheld GPS Navigator, Enhanced Memory and Resolution, 2.2-inch Color Display, Water Resistant
Garmin GPSMAP 64st, TOPO U.S. 100K with High-Sensitivity GPS and GLONASS Receiver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Magnolia Trade.||Safe 'N Quick||Active Trade||Rub The Lamp|
|Average Battery Life||25 hours||25 hours||—||25 hours||—|
|Screen Size||2.2 inches||2.2 inches||1.27 inches||2.2 inches||2.6|
|Item Dimensions||1.30 x 4.00 x 2.10 inches||4.00 x 2.10 x 1.30 inches||2.00 x 1.30 x 3.90 inches||2.10 x 4.00 x 1.30 inches||1.40 x 2.40 x 6.30 inches|
|Item Weight||5.00 ounces||5.01 ounces||3.52 ounces||4.96 ounces||0.58 lbs|
The eTrex 10 makes a great choice in handheld navigation for the budget savvy outdoor enthusiast. This eTrex model is equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, a 2.2-inch monochrome display, and a worldwide basemap making it easier than ever to see where you are and where you have been. Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
Garmin eTrex 10 Handheld GPS Navigator
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 6 cm