Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 73sv with transducer
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- THE POWER OF SIMPLE - Easy-to-use, easy-to-install chartplotter/sonar combos with sunlight-readable, auto-dimming display and backlit keypad. Available in 4-inch, 5-inch square and 7- and 9-inch widescreen display sizes.
- CHIRP SONAR - CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high, and interprets frequencies individually upon their return. With more information, CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- BUILT-IN MAPS AND CHARTS - Available with either U.S. BlueChart g2 charts, U.S. LakeVü HD maps or Canada LakeVü HD maps.
- BEST-IN-CLASS INTERNAL 5 Hz GPS - Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier.
- CLEAREST SCANNING SONAR ON THE WATER - The dv series comes with built-in 500 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar. The sv series offers all of the same features plus CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
It’s time you started fishing with the power of CHIRP sonar. The easy-to-install, easy-to-use 7-inch echoMAP CHIRP 73sv includes transducer for high wide CHIRP sonar and Garmin CHIRP SideVü and Garmin CHIRP DownVü, the clearest scanning sonars on the water.
Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 73sv
Fish with the Power of CHIRP
- 7-inch color display with keypad control
- Includes GT52-TM transducer with high wide CHIRP, 250 W and CHIRP DownVü/SideVü, 455/800, 350 W
- Panoptix all-seeing sonar support (transducer not included)
- Includes LakeVü HD maps cover 17,000 total lakes, of which 13,000 are HD lakes with 1-foot contours shore to shore
- Preloaded Quickdraw Contours custom HD map creation software
Garmin CHIRP Capable Products
CHIRP is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for use by the fishing and boating public. The word itself is an acronym for Compressed High-Intensity Radiated Pulse.
Free, easy-to-use Quickdraw Contours software instantly creates personalized HD fishing maps with 1-foot contours on your echoMAP CHIRP device.
The built-in sonar capabilities of included CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar.
Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water
The dv series comes with built-in 500 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar. The sv series offers all of the same features plus CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
Preloaded Map Options
U.S. LakeVü HD maps
Preloaded in echoMAP CHIRP 43dv, 53dv, 73dv, 73sv and 93sv
Provides mapping for all of Inland U.S., including complete coverage of the Great Lakes, Lake of the Woods, and the Trent-Severn Waterway. Includes 17,000 lakes nationwide of which 13,000 are HD lakes with 1’ contours shoreline to shoreline. Use Shallow Shading to avoid shallow waters, or Depth Range Shading to highlight up to 10 independent ranges simultaneously, making sure you find that spot on the spot.
U.S. BlueChart g2 charts
Preloaded in echoMAP CHIRP 44dv, 54dv, 74dv, 74sv and 94sv
Covers the coastal U.S.– East Coast, West Coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. side of the Great Lakes. Includes all U.S. charts for the entire coastline. Includes everything available on NOAA charts. In addition to the basic charts, tidal stations, currents, depth contours, IALA symbols and included fishing charts, BlueChart g2 offers smooth transitioning between zoom levels and more seamless continuity across chart boundaries.
Canada LakeVü HD maps
Preloaded in echoMAP CHIRP 45dv, 55dv, 75dv, 75sv and 95sv
Coverage of over 13,500 Canadian lakes and reservoirs, of which 4,800 are HD with 1-foot contours, covering Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Quebec and the Yukon Territory.
Coverage includes the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence Seaway and the Lake of the Woods. Hudson Bay is not included.
|42dv, 43dv, 44dv, 45dv||52dv, 53dv, 54dv, 55dv||72dv, 73dv, 74dv, 75dv||72sv, 73sv, 74sv, 75sv||92sv, 93sv, 94sv, 95sv|
|Display Resolution||480 x 272 WQVGA||480 x 480 square||480 x 800 WVGA||480 x 800 WVGA||480 x 800 WVGA|
|Panoptix Sonar Support||✓||✓||✓|
|NMEA 2000 compatible||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quickdraw Contours software||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Preloaded maps||42dv: Worldwide basemap 43dv: U.S. Lakevu HD 44dv: U.S. BlueChart g2 45dv: Canada LakeVu HD||52dv: Worldwide basemap 53dv: U.S. LakeVu HD 54dv: U.S. BlueChart g2 55dv: Canada LakeVu HD||72dv: Worldwide basemap 73dv: U.S. LakeVu HD 74dv: U.S. BlueChart g2 75dv: Canada LakeVu HD||72sv: Worldwide basemap 73sv: U.S. LakeVu HD 74sv: U.S. BlueChart g2 75sv: Canada LakeVu HD||92sv: Worldwide basemap 93sv: U.S. LakeVu Hd 94sv: U.S. BlueChart g2 95sv: Canada LakeVu HD|
The all-new echoMAP CHIRP dv and sv series chartplotter/sonar combos are available in 4-, 5-, 7- and 9-inch displays. The dv series offers built-in CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü. The sv series gives you built-in CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar capabilities. The internal 5 Hz GPS updates the position and heading 5 times per second. Each display size for the echoMAP combos is offered with either U.S. BlueChart g2 charts, U.S. LakeVü HD maps, Canada LakeVü HD maps or a worldwide basemap. New Garmin Quickdraw Contours software feature lets you create your own maps, with up to 1-foot contour lines, on any body of water (software available in all models).
Top customer reviews
Had a great experience with this and looking forward to enjoy our fishing trips even more!
The GPS and Seamap work really great that I can getting very accurate way point or route to my boat driving, which this made huge safety change for me.
It came with transducer which maybe a plus for me, because in Hong Kong there so many of reseller but not very much of them could really tell you what in the box or what you really need for it to working properly.