Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Garmin fenix 3 GPS Watch, Gray
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Chroma display - 1.2” sunlight-visible high-resolution color Chroma optically-bonded display.Quick fit watch band compatible: 0.8Inch(26 mm)
- Water rating - water rated up to 10ATM/ 100 Meters1; suitable for swimming. Case Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Exo antenna - Omni-directional Steel exo antenna, when paired with GLONASS and epo, provides an even faster fix and accurate position than GPS alone
- Wireless connectivity- utilize one or more Wi-Fi Hot spots to automatically sync your data with Garmin connect and update software (when in range)
- Battery life - rechargeable battery; up to 20 hours in training/GPS mode, 50 hours in UltraTrac mode, and 6 weeks in watch mode (depends on settings)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Garmin Fenix 3 HR Special Edition, Titanium w/Titanium DLC Band
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The sleek fēnix 3 HR watch features a protective PVD-stainless steel bezel and buttons, treated silicone band and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fēnix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
True Performance Meets True Style:
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max and recovery advisor
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack feature
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 16 hours in GPS mode or up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode