Garmin vívofit Fitness Band - Black
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (9%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Move Bar - Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- 24/7 Wearable - Stylish, comfortable and water resistant wristband that is always on and ready to go.
- Long battery life - Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display - View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals - Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories - Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep - Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 0.42 inches, 0.83 inches, 0.42 inches
- Weight: 0.96 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Garmin vívofit Fitness Band - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Dream Basics||World Class Inc.||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping|
|Dimensions||0.42 inches x 0.42 inches x 0.83 inches||0.42 inches x 0.42 inches x 0.83 inches||0.42 inches x 0.42 inches x 0.83 inches||0.42 inches x 0.42 inches x 0.83 inches|
|Item Weight||0.06 pounds||0.06 pounds||0.06 pounds||0.06 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||3 Volts||3 Volts||3 Volts||3 Volts|
|Size||6.50in. x 2.60in. x 2.50in.||6.80in. x 3.60in. x 2.40in.||6.80in. x 3.60in. x 2.60in.||6.80in. x 3.40in. x 2.20in.|
|Sport||Exercise & Fitness||Basketball||Basketball||Basketball|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Fitness Band That Moves at the Pace of Your Life
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- Pairs with heart rate monitor¹ for fitness activities
- 1+ year battery life; water-resistant²
- Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect™
You already know the active steps you take now can improve your overall wellness today, tomorrow and well into your future. And while it seems simple to get out of that chair more often and move, making it stick is another matter. That’s where vívofit can turn good intentions into lifelong habits. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move.
Personalized Daily Goals
vívofit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you’ve been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar.
When you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit has additional features to keep you motivated. Use a heart rate monitor¹ with vívofit to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vívofit users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
vívofit follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for more than a year without a battery change. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vívofit will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. The vívofit band is water-resistant², so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
With the touch of one button, you can wirelessly sync vívofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access our free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device³ with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
²Water-resistant (50 meters).
³Includes Bluetooth® Smart Ready phones; contact your provider to verify if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Top Customer Reviews
First, my main activity is road biking: I average about 2,000 miles a year, mostly from March to November. In winter I try to regularly ride a trainer or a recumbent gym bike. I wear a heart monitor when riding or training because I like to see how I'm doing as a late middle-aged male. As you'll see, one of the advantages of the Vivofit is its ability to pair with a HR strap, something the Fitbit products lack. So here we go:
The Vivofit is a bit reminiscent of the Fitbit Force as far as the form factor. They have similar bracelet styling, though the body part of the Vivofit is slightly thicker. The clasp design is similar to the Force, but locks more positively. The actual Vivofit unit is removable from the bracelet unlike the Force (more like the Flex), so you can replace the band (it comes with both large and small bands) and change to different colored ones.
The biggest differences from the Force are these: 1) the Vivofit uses two small watch batteries that are purportedly good for at least a year versus the rechargeable battery used by the Force, and; 2) the Vivofit display doesn't light up like the Force (which has both positive and negative attributes; read on).
I liked my Force - even though I think Fitbit's customer service is abysmal, perhaps rivaled only by Comcast among companies I've dealt with - but the Vivofit is ultimately what I wish the Force had been. Here's why.Read more ›
Lets break it down, the thing is/has:
1. Waterproof (for normal things like swimming, showers, rain, etc...)
2. OUTSTANDING battery life. Next time you need to change batteries it will be 2015.
3. Very accurate for a wrist tracker. All wrist trackers have room for error, this one has less.
4. Very comfortable to wear. The clasp does not come apart.
5. Motivating - assigns you daily goals. There is a goal mode that counts DOWN to zero as well as the traditional view.
6. Able to connect to a heart rate monitor - show me a Fitbit that does that! (Yes I know the Loop by Polar does).
7. Ties into Garmin Connect - if you are an athlete who uses GPS watches it's great to tie it all together.
8. It is very light and low profile - doesn't snag on things.
9. Easy to set up - absolutely zero issues while connecting to the computer and my iPhone.
10. Syncs without problem - Not even one issue so far syncing my steps to my account.
There are many more things to say about this device but it has performed flawlessly for me so far. Yes, there was a day or so where it didn't pick up the daylight savings change, but guess what, I was PATIENT, gave it a day and they rolled out a fix for it.
Looking at the basics of the Garmin Vivofit, it’s a stylish, lightweight fitness band that gives users the ability to turn everyday activities in to goals and good fitness habits. The activity tracker always stays on and because of Vivofit’s year-long battery life (two replaceable CR1632 coin cells), it can always stay on your wrist. It’s got a water rating of 5ATM, which means you can safely wear it in the shower and swim with it up to 50 meters in depth. This is something that many of Vivofit’s competitors can’t promise. The display is always on and has several view options (time, date, step counter, steps left to goal, distance, and calories burned). It’s easy to read and shuffle through the different options.
While the Vivofit does not have a vibration alert like some of tis competitors do, it does have a Move Bar on the top of the display that appears after an hour of inactivity. And possibly one of the most impressive features of the Garmin Vivofit is the Autogoal. Vivofit learns your routine and patterns and begins modifying your daily fitness goal based off of your behaviors.
Now that I’ve discussed the specs of the Vivofit, I’d like to introduce you to why I love it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money, it does keep correct time and that's about it. Doesn't track your steps correctly, or your burnt calories. Read morePublished 5 minutes ago by Erinhuffman
I desperately needed motivation to walk and had to “do something”! I certainly didn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on a fitness tracker that I may never wear again, so after... Read morePublished 1 hour ago by gisamail
Well if all you are doing is walking with it, it might be okay. But if you decide to work with it on, it will easily fall off. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Rick R.
Great product! Easy to use. I would definitely buy again!Published 15 hours ago by Jennifer Griffin
grand daughter 10 yrs old,wanted a ,'F-Bit, uppon close research.... vivofit is waterprroof, year lasting battery, this is why I chose VIVOFIT... Read morePublished 18 hours ago by TruthBtold
Works well but when I got it the screen had a small spot in the corner and I felt it wasn't a big deal and could deal with it. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Christopher Higginbotham
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Electronics > GPS & Navigation
- Electronics > Wearable Technology
- Health & Household > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Health Monitors
- Health & Household > Wellness & Relaxation > Fitness & Activity Monitors > Activity Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Accessories > Wristbands
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Fitness Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Pedometers