- Size (LWH): 8.3 inches, 0.83 inches, 0.42 inches
- Weight: 0.96 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Garmin vívofit Fitness Band - Teal Bundle (Includes Heart Rate Monitor)
|Price:||$98.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Move Bar - Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- 24/7 Wearable - Stylish, comfortable and water resistant2 wristband that is always on and ready to go.
- Long battery life - Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display - View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals - Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories - Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep - Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fitness Band That Moves at the Pace of Your Life
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- Pairs with heart rate monitor¹ for fitness activities
- 1+ year battery life; water-resistant²
- Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect™
You already know the active steps you take now can improve your overall wellness today, tomorrow and well into your future. And while it seems simple to get out of that chair more often and move, making it stick is another matter. That’s where vívofit can turn good intentions into lifelong habits. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move.
Personalized Daily Goals
vívofit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you’ve been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar.
When you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit has additional features to keep you motivated. Use a heart rate monitor¹ with vívofit to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vívofit users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
vívofit follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for more than a year without a battery change. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vívofit will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. The vívofit band is water-resistant², so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
With the touch of one button, you can wirelessly sync vívofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access our free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device³ with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
²Water-resistant (50 meters).
³Includes Bluetooth® Smart Ready phones; contact your provider to verify if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Top Customer Reviews
And to make matters worse - when I returned it today - I had to pay the postage ($6.95 USPS) - because the vendor Beach Camera wouldn't pay for the return postage - even though the Vivofit had two things wrong with it!! I thought purchases with Amazon Prime had free returns for defective products!! As much as I liked the features of the Vivofit - I am not purchasing another one, as I am afraid I won't be able to change its batteries either.
It has held up really well considering how active, sweaty, and ,well,clumsy i can be. Its very durable and i have never had any issues technically with it. Ive recommended it to friends who maybe cant afford the more expensive fitness trackers.
Its easy to clean and maintain. I live in rainy seattle and i wear it almost all the time and its never had an issues with water, even briefly submerged,like doing dishes.
My only complaint would be that it doesnt have a heart rate tracker in the watch which would make this product ideal BUT probably more expensive.
I wear the strap when i work out. Its comfy and again ive never had any issues technically with it either. I sweat alot when i work out And this baby has never failed me.
Ive used the sleep setting. I stopped setting recently because ive been taking it off. If you do forget to set it to sleep mode it will track your sleep regardless.in the past its been helpful to see how my nights go and compare how rested i feel the next day to days i dont feel rested.
i like that it has two different sized wrist bands, you can remove the pod and wash the band, the straps also designed similarly, and you can always buy new bands if you want a different color.
Garmin is a great brand and their watch has held up to that standard as well.
Oh and yeah the screen is not back lit so it can be hard to see it in the dark if you are running at night, etc.
the redline drives me crazy but is a good motivator.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Electronics > GPS & Navigation
- Health & Household > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Health Monitors
- Health & Household > Wellness & Relaxation > Fitness & Activity Monitors > Activity Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Accessories > Wristbands
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Fitness Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Pedometers