Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Garmin vívofit Fitness Band - Blue Bundle (Includes Heart Rate Monitor)
|Price:||$55.95 + $5.95 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Pairs with heart rate monitor chest strap for fitness activities (chest strap included in bundle package).
- Move Bar - Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- Long battery life - Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display - View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals - Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories - Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep - Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fitness Band That Moves at the Pace of Your Life
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- Pairs with heart rate monitor¹ for fitness activities
- 1+ year battery life; water-resistant²
- Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect™
You already know the active steps you take now can improve your overall wellness today, tomorrow and well into your future. And while it seems simple to get out of that chair more often and move, making it stick is another matter. That’s where vívofit can turn good intentions into lifelong habits. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move.
Personalized Daily Goals
vívofit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you’ve been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar.
When you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit has additional features to keep you motivated. Use a heart rate monitor¹ with vívofit to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vívofit users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
vívofit follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for more than a year without a battery change. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vívofit will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. The vívofit band is water-resistant², so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
With the touch of one button, you can wirelessly sync vívofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access our free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device³ with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
²Water-resistant (50 meters).
³Includes Bluetooth® Smart Ready phones; contact your provider to verify if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Top customer reviews
The front area of the standard strap is stiff hard sharp plastic. ( I am used to polar, which is a 2" transmitter which snaps onto a soft, elastic strap) Other than that that, this is pretty accurate. I also carry a Striiv play , which I have carried in my pocket for 3 years and have found to be very accurate. The Vivo fit does not come out exactly the same, but it is pretty close. It is a wrist wear so it actually counts ams swings, if you swing your arm while standing still. I also note that when I walk and do not swing, such as when I hold the rails on a treadmill, it is sensitive enough to detect those steps. The final downside is the screen is not lit and does not light . Therefore, in dim or dark rooms, or if you wake up at night, you cannot see what it is reporting. You cannot even tell what time it is in the dark. The blue wrist band is a pretty shade. It was hard to snap at first and I can believe people who say they lost theirs. I received an offer of a "safety" accessory for the wrist strap. I have ordered it but it has not arrived yet. My laptop has bluetooth but the watch still requires me to use a tiny little usb piece , which I expect to lose someday...
I expected so much more from a well known company. It supposedly syncs with myfitnesspal, but it doesn't. There are countless forums about this issue, some going back for MONTHS. The website that myfitnesspal directs you to is the general garmin website where you have to trawl through airplane parts, dog training devices ( seriously??!?!?!) to find what you're looking for. Unless you were looking for a piece of crap, you will NOT find what you came to find. Customer service is a joke too, they want to know what system I am running to "troubleshoot the sync issue" When thousands of people have an issue with your product, perhaps its time to put some energy into fixing it!
I am going back to a fitbit. This is ridiculous! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Electronics > GPS & Navigation
- Health & Household > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Health Monitors
- Health & Household > Wellness & Relaxation > Fitness & Activity Monitors > Activity Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Accessories > Wristbands
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Fitness Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Pedometers