Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Garmin vívosmart HR+ Regular Fit Activity Tracker - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- GPS INTEGRATION - Acquire satellites quickly to more accurately track where you jog or walk - even under Tree cover
- RUNNING METRICS - This easy-to-use smart band tracks distance, pace, personal records, and includes features like walk/run mode and virtual pacer
- MOVE IQ - Automatically track your walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical training throughout the day without needing to start a timed activity
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING - With Elevate wrist heart rate technology, you can track your heart rate all day and night - Activity Tracking Accuracy (go to garmin.com/ataccuracy)
- PURPOSE BUILT - Designed for the active lifestyle in mind, a rugged, durable construction with 5 ATM water rating lets you do all the things you want. Wrist circumference: 5.4" to 7.6" (136.0 to 192.0 mm), regular; 7.1" to 8.8" (180.0 to 224.0 mm), x-large. Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $80.04.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Beat Yesterday, Every Day
vívosmart HR+ learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate plus GPS
Turn your steps into strides with vívosmart HR+, the GPS activity tracker with Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Not only does it count steps, calories, floors climbed and intensity minutes, it uses GPS satellites to track how far and how fast you go during almost any activity — from running to rollerblading. Also includes a move bar that gives you a vibrating reminder to get up and move when you've been inactive for too long. Stay connected with smart notifications that include email, text, call, social media, calendar alerts and more, right on your wrist.
Activity Tracking with GPS
vívosmart HR+ is different from our other activity trackers — not because it lacks any of their features, but because of what it includes that they don't. Having a device that uses built-in GPS to monitor your activity makes for more accurate data. vívosmart HR+ quickly acquires satellite signals to track you during your favorite activity or workout, giving you precise data about how far you traveled, how fast and where — even under tree cover.
vívosmart HR+ automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to our free online community. Simply download Garmin Connect Mobile to your phone or log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, where you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which vívosmart HR+ records throughout the day.
|vívomove||vívofit 3||vívosmart HR||vívosmart HR+||vívoactive||vívoactive HR|
|Auto Step Goal||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Life||1+ year||1+ year||Up to 5 days||Up to 5 days||Up to 3 weeks||Up to 8 days|
|Connect IQ Apps||✓||✓|
|Intensity Minutes Tracking||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||17Photo, Electronics and Outdoors||Amazon.com||Clever Training|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display Type||160 x 68, Touch Display||160 x 68 pixels, Touch Display||160 x 68, Touch Display||LCD||high res touchscreen, Color touch screen||high res touchscreen|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 2.5 x 0.8 in||0.83 x 2.5 x 0.48 in||0.5 x 2.5 x 0.8 in||0.5 x 7.5 x 0.25 in||1.2 x 8.9 x 0.5 in||1.2 x 7.7 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1.12 ounces||1.6 ounces||0.8 ounces||1.6 ounces||1.6 ounces|
|Sport Type||running; cycling||—||running; cycling||walking;running||running, swimming, golf, cycling||—|
|Style Name||null||Base Model||null||Black (Small/Medium)||Base Model||WW|
Turn your steps into strides with vívosmart HR+, the GPS activity tracker with Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Not only does it count steps, calories, floors climbed and intensity minutes, it also uses GPS satellites to track where you jog or walk, how far and how fast. Its always-on sunlight readable touchscreen display allows you to view your stats and swipe and tap to see more. Pair it with your smartphone to control music, and stay connected with smart notifications that include email, text, social media alerts and more. It automatically syncs with the Garmin Connect mobile app, where you can receive meaningful digital insights such as daily motivation and healthy tips when paired with a compatible smartphone (go to garmin.com/ble)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The device and the Garmin Connect iPhone app are intuitive to use (not dumbed down), and both are customizable. Tapping the app screen leads to even more information, and I'm still finding out more everyday! I sync it twice a day - once in the morning to check my sleep (deep sleep, light sleep, and awake states, which are based on movement), and once right before bed to see how much I've accomplished throughout the day. A single charge has lasted me 6-7 days.
2) The HR+ really motivates! After 1 hour of inactivity, it buzzes and the MOVE! bar appears on the time screen. Every 15 minutes after that, it adds a minibar (up to 4) so you know when you've been sitting still for 2 hours. It takes about 200 steps (or 100 jumping jacks or 5 flights of stairs...) to clear the bar when it is maxed out, but fewer steps the sooner you clear it. There are also fireworks on the screen and a triple buzz when a fitness goal (e.g., steps per day, floors climbed, etc) is achieved. You even get virtual trophies :) I took it backpacking last weekend and it was awesome feeling the buzz and seeing the screen show "3x GOAL" with fireworks.
Some aspects that are slightly less desirable, but still acceptable:
1) The size is not too overwhelming, but the device definitely is a bit large for smaller wrists (see pics). Although I have the band on almost the tightest setting, I can still stick my thumb through. This isn't as drastic as it seems, though, because the extra space gets distributed between both sides of my wrist. Due to this wiggle room, the heart rate tracking sometimes gets wacky and spikes when doing anything that involves a lot of wrist-twisting (e.g., putting away dishes). But, this is the best fitting HR tracker for smaller wrists that I've tried including the Jawbone UP3 and Fitbit Charge HR.
2) The sleep stages are automatically calculated based on movement, and I've found that when I sync the device in the morning, they are pretty on-point. However, sometimes during my nightly sync, the calculations re-adjust and say I've slept for longer. This is an easy fix as the sleep and awake times can be edited, but this has happened quite a few times (though not enough to be that annoying).
3) The number of floors climbed is still a bit of a mystery. Sometimes it tracks it perfectly, other times it misses a couple of floors. This isn't horrible, though, because it just makes me move more to make up for those untracked stairs.
Overall, the HR+ isn't perfect, but it does its job pretty well!
I still love this thing! Here are a few new things I've learned about the device:
1) I've now gone 8 days on a single charge (without taxing the device w/ GPS or continuous HR during a workout). The empty battery icon appears for approximately 15 hours on the time screen (see pic) before it says "Battery Low" (see pic). Steps/HR/etc are still being tracked, but "Battery Low" remains on the screen so you can't see the time. Note: the MOVE! bar in the pic shows that I've been idle for 1.5 hours (1 hour for the big bar, and two 15 minute minibars).
2) The vibration alarm can be snoozed for 10 minutes.
3) For those who have been having issues with syncing, I plugged my HR+ into my laptop to fully charge it as soon as I received it, and then logged into Garmin Connect (online) before pairing it with my iPhone (5s). The website is a bit clunky, but I've rarely used it, and I've had no issues with syncing. In terms of syncing with the iPhone app, bluetooth on both the device and the phone must be turned on, and there must be some sort of internet connection - it does not sync with bluetooth alone, since Garmin Connect is a web-based app (very little data is actually stored on the phone). The device automatically syncs when the app is open, or it can manually be synced via the device button (sync icon) or through the app (More>Garmin Devices>Sync icon).
Good tracker, GPS is helpful and accurate;
A few setting adjustments on website;
Quick charging, which is important b/c the battery does not last more than 2-3 days.
HUGE. Sticks out on my wrists, making it susceptible to scratches; (buy the screen cover from the 3rd party)
Cannot adjust the vibration, which is strong, and drains battery. A lot. And I need the text, phone alerts;
Cannot turn off MOVE! alert. I turn it off several times/day b/c it I don't need the remind, it doesn't track when I'm doing leg workouts, so it nags me to move. It goes turns itself on automatically.
Cannot add steps on website, and wearing the watch is not sexy with dresses! (haha, a rare occurrance, but point is, why can't I add steps!);
Not very easy to sync to Fitbit or Samsung Health.
I'm not 100%against buying another Garmin. But the cons outweigh the pros. Maybe wait for a new edition. This is not an easy watch to wear on my small wrists.
BUT it does the tracking I need. So I'm a good enough purchase for my first wrist-worn fitness tracker. You buy it on sale! I wouldn't pay more than $100. for this.
I would recommend this to anyone looking to get a better idea of their daily activity and keep track of their heart rate etc.
If this is not an issue for you then the watch and interface are very good.