3-Year GPS Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Garmin vivofit 3 Activity Tracker, Regular fit - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- AUTO-ACTIVITY DETECTION - Capture different activities automatically and view them on Garmin Connect online
- 1 YEAR BATTERY LIFE - No recharging needed. Regular:135-205 mm circumference X-large:165-225 mm circumference
- 24/7 WEARABILITY - The sleek silicone band is comfortable to wear all day on land or in the water. Battery : One replaceable CR1632 coin cell
- GCM COMPATIBLE - Sync automatically or manually with our free smartphone app to view and analyze your stats
- Display size-10 mm x 10 mm. Display type-sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP). Display resolution: 64 x 64 pixels
Buy this product Renewed and save $9.76.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|vívofit||vívofit 2||vívofit 3|
|Battery life||Over 1 year||Over 1 year||Over 1 year|
|Auto step goal||✓||✓||✓|
|Move bar alert||Move bar (visual)||Move bar with audible alert||Move bar with audible alert|
GARMIN CONNECT MOBILE APP
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network.
Move IQ captures different activities automatically, and allows you to view them on Garmin Connect.
Garmin Connect Insights
Jonathan Adler + Garmin
Flaunt your fashion with our Jonathan Adler + Garmin collection of interchangeable accessory bands for the vívofit family of activity trackers.
Whether you’re walking around the office or going for a jog, vivofit 3 can automatically detect your activity using Garmin Move IQ and display it on Garmin Connect. Wear it comfortably 24/7 to monitor sleep and count steps. Even get a reminder to move after an hour of inactivity. It’s water resistant, has a 1-year battery life ,and can be dressed up with interchangeable bands.
Garmin vivo fit 3 Activity Tracker, Regular fit - Black
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
1,607 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,607 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I am very happy with my purchase, and have not run into many of the issues other reviewers have complained about. It was very easy to sync to my phone. The wristband is a little big, but not as bad as everyone was making it out to be. I was worried it wasn't even going to fit, but that was not the case! I got on the elliptical to test out the intensity minutes-another thing many reviewers said did not work. For the first 12:00 minutes the 0 on the move IQ screen was just blinking, but then it picked up right at the 12:00 minute mark and counted every minute. It did appear to be about :50 seconds behind the elliptical, but after I was done and was leaving the gym it was spot on. So you just have to be patient with it starting to count the minutes on the actual screen, but it is working. I'm guessing it is just making sure it is actually intense activity.
Bottom line: Simple, easy to use product without all the bells and whistles of other products, which is exactly what I was looking for. Battery life was more important than heart rate and notifications for me. I really didn't need another product other than my phone giving me notifications-that is not the purpose of an activity tracker, and I think we could all benefit from being a little more present and get away from our phone and our texting :)
I've owned 3 different versions of the Vivifit, each of them has died for the exact same reason, what does it tells me? This whatch/activity tracker is made to be disposable after a year... very bad for Garmin.
I saw some negative reviews about the User Interface (UI) as well as syncing. I am semi tech savvy and I found the UI to be easy to use. I did have to take a little time to learn everything, but it was not hard at all. I know the fitbit UI is simple and easy.....but...the fitbit also does not have the have all of the same features as the Garmin. To me the fitbit is more of just a step tracking device. I have to say that this device has many many more features than I am taking advantage of currently. It definitely can accommodate people that are beginners, or just want to keep track of steps to advanced athletes training for an event. This appeals to me because it can grow with my fitness level. It can track steps, swimming, running as well as show you data over time.
Syncing is not hard as long as you follow these steps. 1. Make sure your bluetooth is turned off. 2. Open the app. 3. Turn on bluetooth and then Sync. Easy peasy...do the steps differently and you WILL have syncing problems. Once I figured out those steps I have NEVER had a problem. I get frustrated when people leave negative reviews based on user error not device or program error. The following Pros and Cons are my opinions only and I am not covering all the features. There are enough reviews that cover every single feature. I am just pointing out what I like and don't like.
Pros for me: Basically the first two features were the main selling point for me.
* Waterproof: This was one of two reasons why I bought this. I am hard on my devices, I tend to loose them (I have gone through a few trackers that are not wrist type) and ruin them by getting them wet with everyday activities. Waterproof is a HUGE HUGE selling point for me. I never have to take it off, which means I never forget to put it back on.
* Battery life: this was the other HUGE main selling point. I hate always having to charge my devices, I have enough tech to keep track of, I don't want to worry about my fitness tracker too. This battery can last up to a whole YEAR. At this point even if I get 6 months out of it I am still thrilled.
* Move reminder: Being that I have a desk job, I love that it reminds me with a beep to get up and move. I can hear the beep clearly, and I have been to many rock concerts in my life. However, no one else seems to notice the beep.
* Locking band: I like that the band is secure, as well as easy to get off....if needed. I do loose trackers so I wanted something that was secure.
* Steps taken as well as steps needed: I like that I can see how many steps i have taken, or I can see how many steps I still need. I prefer to look at steps needed.
* Sets new goals each day: The program sets you new step goals each day realizing that 10,000 steps may be difficult to reach every day.
* Activity min: It recommends that you get in 150 activity min each week and keeps track of your activity min. This has been a good motivator for me because I was previously only getting in on a good week 120 min of exercise so now I am exercising more and slowly loosing weight.
*Intensity Min: The device can also track intensity min, which means it tracks when you are exercising hard. The intensity min count for double activity mins. Meaning if you exercise harder you can exercise less and still meet your goal, makes sense. Unfortunately, you have to be exercising hard for 10 min straight at a time. Great for others, but, I usually do some type of interval on the treadmill of walking and running. You also need a heart rate monitor for this feature. Because of my type of exercise I do not do 10 min straight, so my intensity min never count. I wish the feature would count accumulative and not consecutive. Someday maybe I will be running for 10 min straight and then will appreciate this feature.
* Band is not very attractive. I am a woman and like jewelry and accessories. I find the band to not be very pretty when compared to the fitbit Ulta. However, I do like that if I want I can change the band and there are other accessories available that can make the band look more like jewelry or can hid the band.
* Community: There are not nearly as many users of the Garmin device compared to fitbit. I do not have any friends that I can compete with, its just me. I know with the fitbit the community is huge and it is easy to find someone you know. With garmin you can join a competition with other users, but I don't know them so it is not as fun to me. I like competing against people I know.
If I have any problems with this device I will update this review.
Why am I taking two stars off? the most important feature about most activity trackers is the ability to count steps as well as calories; none of this are 100% accurate, so you can anticipate to always have some difference in this trackings.. But unfortunately, the Vivofit 3 isn't able to tell apart walking from driving so it added a whole lot of steps..
The price is good enough even though it has this issue, if someone manages to get a fix or update for this it would definitely be a 5 star product..