Garmont Mens 9.81 Trail Pro III GTX Black/Green Hiking Shoes
|Price:||$132.56 - $170.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- A lightweight and stable trail shoe with complete ankle mobility
- Two layers of EVA in the midsole provide exceptional shock absorption
- Comfortable fit with a roomy toe box and a heel lock system to ensure better heel stability
- Engineered 3D mesh and microfiber; Eyelet and webbing; Breathable PU footbed; Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- Active fit with a secure instep zone and wider overall footprint
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
9.81 TRAIL PRO III GTX
For those seeking a lightweight and stable shoe with complete ankle mobility. Ideal for fast hiking, subalpine hikes and nordic walking activities even over rough terrain.
Two layers of EVA in the midsole provide exceptional shock absorption. Comfortable fit with a roomy toe box and a heel lock system to ensure better heel stability.
- Engineered 3D mesh and microfiber;
- Eyelet and webbing;
- Lace to toe closure;
- Breathable PU footbed;
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
Lace-to-toe closure to gain sensitivity and adjust forefoot volume.
THE BEST MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE
Your foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons. Garmont hiking boots and shoes are designed to deliver the best mountain experiences. We start from the inside and work outward – by understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing movement, and determining what is going to deliver the best performance.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|