Other Sellers on Amazon
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water For Waterproof Makeup, Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover, 13.5 fl. oz, 1 count (Packaging May Vary)
|List Price:|| $10.49
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$7.97 ($0.59 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.52 (24%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for Waterproof Makeup: Use this gentle yet powerful makeup remover to remove stubborn waterproof makeup; Safe for use in the eye area, and for removing longwear lipsticks, while leaving skin clean and refreshed, never dry
- Micellar Water is effective yet gentle; It's simple, micellar cleansing water lifts away dirt, makeup, and excess oil, all in just a few swipes; No rinsing, no harsh rubbing just refreshed skin, and a face washed clean and cleared of impurities
- Remove tough makeup even the leading wipes can’t, leaves less waterproof mascara residue. Use Waterproof Micellar Cleansing Water plus Reusable Eco Pads.
- Garnier SkinActive was developed with gentle formulas and naturally derived ingredients to leave your skin looking fresh and healthy, no matter your skin type, Find the face wash, moisturizer, makeup remover, or mask for you
- Commited to making Garnier a greener beauty brand: As a leading global beauty brand, we aspire to create a positive impact by paving the way towards more sustainable beauty. Approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program.
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Discount by Amazon. Shop items
From the brand
From the manufacturer
This All-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes even waterproof makeup, cleanses and refreshes skin. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying. • All-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover, cleanses, removes even waterproof makeup and refreshes skin • Oil-Free, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Free • Micelle Technology attracts dirt, oil and makeup like a magnet without harsh rubbing • All skin types, even sensitive TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP: Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing. TO CLEAN SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP: Gently wipe all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.73 x 2.17 x 2.73 inches; 13.5 Ounces
- Item model number : 603084454693
- UPC : 603084454693
- Manufacturer : Garnier
- ASIN : B017PCGAXQ
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #127 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #7 in Facial Cleansing Washes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water with Vitamin C, Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover, 13.5 fl. oz, 1 count (Packaging May Vary)
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water with Rose Water and Glycerin, Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover, All-in-1 Hydrating, 13.5 fl. oz, 1 count (Packaging May Vary)
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water for Oily Skin, Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover, 13.5 fl. oz, 1 count (Packaging May Vary)
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, All-in-1 Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser, For All Skin Types, 3.4 fl oz
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Brand Name||Garnier SkinCare||Garnier||Garnier||Garnier||Garnier|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Basic Cleansing||—||—||Face||Eye Health|
|Size||13.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||—||—||13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
AQUA/WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE. F.I.L.# D178190/1
TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP: Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing. TO CLEAN SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP: Gently wipe all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This does seem oily although they do not say there is oil in the product. I don't see a problem with this although if you plan to use it on your entire face and break out easily, I would test it first in an area.
An interesting discovery with this product is that it also works on other substances you may get on yourself that soap will not easily remove. I was spray painting a bunch of items and multiple times got dark spray paint on my legs or hands. I tried this product with a cotton ball and it removed the paint with little effort! I was pretty impressed and it goes to show it can remove mascara if it can remove spray paint! I plan to continue to use this product and would recommend it as long as you are aware that it does feel oily and you do need to shake it each time.
Top reviews from other countries
Slight “ soapish “ feel
bottle large but for travelling no good
But not bad
When I used it to cleanse my face without rinsing it left an oily residue on my face but also left my face dry. My skin also has been irritated after using it even though it's supposed to be good for sensitive skin. There's no way I'm leaving this on my face without rinsing or cleansing afterwards before my skincare routine. I don't usually have issues with skincare products either. I would recommend trying one of the smaller travel sizes to see if this works for you before you purchase this large size.