2-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar - Locking Doorway Pullup Bar/Chin up Bar with 3 Sets of Screw-in Door-Mounts (2 Heavy-Duty and 1 Medium-Duty Sets), 26 to 39 Inches Adjustable Width
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILD UPPERBODY STRENGTH - This pull up bar for doorway use will tone and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abs muscles for the perfect upperbody workout for men and women
- SAFE and SECURE - Heavy-duty chrome steel doorway pull up bar and door mounts provide great support and safety. Note: Always install and use the supplied screw-in door brackets (comes with 2 sets of heavy-duty and 1 set of medium-duty door mounts)
- VERSATILE USES - Get fit and strong by using the door bar for many exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, push-ups, dips, situps and crunches. It's truly a multi function piece of at home workout equipment
- COMFORTABLE HAND-GRIPS - Non-slip extra-long foam grips for extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue or pain
- USE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS - Multiple screw-in door mount kits give flexibility to move to different places or heights. Adjusts to fit standard door ways between 26 and 39 inches. It's perfect for your home, garage, gym or the office
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Maximiza Pull-Up Bar is a perfect addition to any home gym workout for upper-body strength and muscle toning. Its versatile uses include pullups, chinups, hanging leg raises, push-ups, dips, sit-ups and crunches. As you gain strength, it is easy to add more variations and difficulty into your Pull-up Bar exercises. This exercise bar really is the total upper body workout bar With the Maximiza, you need minimal space in your house to do highly effective bodyweight exercises. The heavy duty chrome steel bar and the multiple screw-in door mounts provide safety and stability while giving you the flexibility to move it to different places or heights. The non-slip extra-long foam grips provide a firm grip and extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue The Maximiza Pull Up Bars fit standard doorways between 26 and 39 inches wide. They come with 2 sets of heavy-duty and 1 set of medium-duty door mounts which can be screwed into up to 3 wooden doorframesMounting Note: Always secure to the doorframe with the provided bracket set and screws The maximum installation height and body weight supported will vary depending on each situation including required usage, mounting method and the door frame. We always recommend using the heavy-duty door mounts for pullups and chinups. Maximum weights and heights for typical installations are: 1. Heavy-duty door mounts: 300 lbs / 136kg 2. Medium-duty door mounts: 150 lbs / 68kg – Do not use above waist height 3. Only to be used without doormounts at low heights for light exercises, e.g. sit-up foot support Safety Note: Each time the workout bar is used, you should cautiously apply your weight to it during the first few exercises to confirm that it is secure and will safely hold your weight 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren’t completed satisfied with this home pull up bar, please contact us for a full refund – no questions asked
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThere are some inherent risks involved in using the listed product including but not limited to serious physical injury. Products we sell may be intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller from liability for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, costs & other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item. Important Safety and Usage Information: • Install only in solid and stable door frames using the supplied door mounting kits. • Do not exceed recommendations for maximum installation heights or weight supported. • Ensure bar is firmly tightened and stable before every use. Cautiously test it can support your weight before commencing any set of exercises. • Not recommended for gymnastics or as a children's toy.
548 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 548 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Has 3 mounting options:
1) Simple compression of rubber ends, set by tightening bar in door jamb. Spin the middle of the bar and both ends go in or out for easy install or removal. They claim 100 lbs max.
2) See pictures attach, but there are these little rubber domes that are clear and can be installed to increase weight to 200 lbs. I really like this for an option that is hard to see the hardware if it bothers you.
3) Also in the pictures, they have a cup mount option for 300 lbs. The bar inserts over the rubber dome and inside of the cup.
You get 2 sets of cups/domes and hardware plus the rubber dome to make a 3rd mounting location.
I weigh 150 lbs and chose to use the cups. I don't want to tear up the door jambs. I do wish the cups were about 1/2" smaller diameter for better fit in the door jamb, but you can see it still fits well. I really don't like the caps exposed in my home. I have this in my bedroom and just take the bar down when done. The rubber domes are a good option for me and I may try that if I want an install that doesn't stand out so bad being I do not have a dedicated workout room.
I also attached the instructions it comes with.
The only con is that this pull-up bar has no locking mechanism for its tightness, so you can easily over-tighten the bar and do BAD damage to your door-frame.
We noticed this immediately after installing our pull-up bar. When my husband and I tried pull-ups, the bar would continue to rotate and tighten. This did not allow us to get a good grip on the bar to execute proper form, and it also did damage to our doorway.
We contacted Garren Fitness immediately and they have shown us the FASTEST customer support response we have ever seen. They sent us a replacement bar to see if that would help fix the issue AND gave us a full refund.
So, even though the bar did not work for us, it may work for you. Either way, the customer service we received was EXCELLENT and would definitely encourage us to do business with them again.
And it stays wherever you put it.